Any way to make the BBM messages appear above the calendar and call log entries? This seems really illogical and annoying as the are the most common entries I get! Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-11 09:44 AM
    Any way to make the BBM messages appear above the calendar and call log entries? This seems really illogical and annoying as the are the most common entries I get! Thanks in advance.

Not that I know of....... Sorry I don't think there is that option. Your best luck is to email RIM and ask if they could put this feature in OS 6

Last edited by ichat; 10-09-11 at 10:02 AM.
    10-09-11 10:00 AM
    Thank you. Does it seem like a reasonable request, or am I just missing something? To me, the BBM are the most high-frequency messages I receive, so I believe the way they are currently organized isn't optimal or, at minimum, should be able to be sorted per user. Who do you email with a suggestion like this?

10-09-11 10:37 AM
    Thank you. Does it seem like a reasonable request, or am I just missing something? To me, the BBM are the most high-frequency messages I receive, so I believe the way they are currently organized isn't optimal or, at minimum, should be able to be sorted per user. Who do you email with a suggestion like this?

Your welcome!!!!! Also yes its a great suggestion. I'm not sure but I'm sure there is a contact email on rim.com so if you ask them I want to speak to the OS maker or something like that then they will ring you through and tell you the email. Happy journeys and let's see if OS 6.0.0.700 comes out with your suggestion

10-09-11 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD