Just upgrade 8900 to OS 5.0.0.411 (East Asia), two problem for me,

1) (Solved) The Font Size of BB Broswer can not be changed regardless which font size you set up in "BB Browser" -> BB Key -> "Options" -> "General Properties"->"Default Font Size xx" and/or"Minumum Font Size xx"

Thanks for BidBadWulf's help! The working way is, changing the Font Size -> close BB Browser -> Re-open BB Browser

2) BB can not get "EDGE" automatically every time BB wakes up from "sleeping" status, you have to get "EDGE" by senting "Register Now" message manually.

Note: In my case, BB can still send/receive emails and connect to Internet via Blackberry.net even if "edge" is indicated, also just found another manual way to get "EDGE" back, it is, "Manage Connections" -> uncheck "Mobile Network" -> wait until Radio Off -> check "Mobile Network" -> Do NOT quit menu until "EDGE" is displayed".

Interesting to know how does your OS 5.0.0.411 work?
    Last edited by gerfan; 01-10-10 at 09:30 AM. Reason: One "Problem" Solved
    01-09-10 07:43 PM
    Glad I kept the leaked .411 on my Bold 9000...I thought about upgrading to this one... hearing what you're going through I'll pass...
    01-09-10 08:05 PM
    Glad I kept the leaked .411 on my Bold 9000...I thought about upgrading to this one... hearing what you're going through I'll pass...
    Does leaked .411 has no above two Bugs?
    01-09-10 10:01 PM
    Thanks for the solution. It works on my new OS5 curve. I thought I have to endure the super small fonts until the next OS upgrade. Thanks a million.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-10 08:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD