I'm having trouble updating to 610. I currently have .592 on my Bold and I have installed 610 on my computer. I removed Vendor.xml, but when I run AppLoader it just shows a list of my 3rd party apps.

I uninstalled all other operating systems from my computer, reinstalled 610, removed Vendor.xml and it still does the same thing. This has never happened to me before and I have updated 5 or 6 OS's from ATT's original build.

Any suggestions?
    04-17-10 10:30 AM
    Anyone else notice that the call log now shows +1xxxxxxxxxx for numbers while before it would actually show whatever is saved in the phonebook (eg, (202) 450-xxxx ) I saved them that way cuz it's easier to read but now they are all 1 long line.
    04-17-10 12:21 PM
    Faster reboot. Got back some memory. Seems equally fast or faster. No reason not to upgrade from last leak.
    04-17-10 12:34 PM
    What is the bug? I don't use BT very often. Just to stream Flycast to my earpiece or car stereo.
    i believe the bug started with .509 when listening to audio through a bluetooth stereo headset, every other song has no audio. it shows that it is playing but no sound. via speakers or wired headphones, it work fine. only the bluetooth stereo headset had problems...

can anyone verify that audio is all good via bluetooth stereo headset? (such as motorola H650)
    04-17-10 12:46 PM
    Amazing build.uptime 26hrs 0mins 14secs , memory stable at 42.! Found no bug and for me battery life is good

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 01:53 PM
    I just downloaded it today. I'll post back in a few days and report my findings.
    04-17-10 02:11 PM
    One definite bug I seem to have noted is that profiles created for ringers and what not seem to be completely erased on battery pulls. I have tried several times and it seems to be an issue at least on my device. Could someone else verify this ...
    04-17-10 03:52 PM
    One definite bug I seem to have noted is that profiles created for ringers and what not seem to be completely erased on battery pulls. I have tried several times and it seems to be an issue at least on my device. Could someone else verify this ...
    this bug isnt specific to this leak...i myself have experience this a few times with the .592 and .504 leak as well.

in addition to this, my bb frozed this one time when i was listening to music and received an incoming call. I'm not sure if it's a bug or is it just my particular device. also, some of my game apps didnt work/frozed as well when i tried to start it up...but other than that, this leak is pretty decent. the signal was great...i talked for 2 hour straight and the sound was very clear and never got dropped once during that conversation.
    04-17-10 04:04 PM
    Shazam working for anyone?
    04-17-10 05:55 PM
    this bug isnt specific to this leak...i myself have experience this a few times with the .592 and .504 leak as well.

in addition to this, my bb frozed this one time when i was listening to music and received an incoming call. I'm not sure if it's a bug or is it just my particular device. also, some of my game apps didnt work/frozed as well when i tried to start it up...but other than that, this leak is pretty decent. the signal was great...i talked for 2 hour straight and the sound was very clear and never got dropped once during that conversation.
    I too experienced once a freeze while playing music and I received a call.. Happened on 592 though. Same platform. I guess a platform driver bug ..

04-17-10 06:32 PM
    i believe the bug started with .509 when listening to audio through a bluetooth stereo headset, every other song has no audio. it shows that it is playing but no sound. via speakers or wired headphones, it work fine. only the bluetooth stereo headset had problems...

can anyone verify that audio is all good via bluetooth stereo headset? (such as motorola H650)
    I had the problem on .509 but its fixed now.

04-17-10 07:46 PM
    Those using ATT, is nessesary to remove the vendor.xml file? All of the leaks I have downloaded (last one .509) I have never removed this file and had no problems.
    04-17-10 07:49 PM
    Those using ATT, is nessesary to remove the vendor.xml file? All of the leaks I have downloaded (last one .509) I have never removed this file and had no problems.
    You only need to delete the vendor.xml file if it is an official release from a carrier other than yours. A lot of people including myself tend to delete it from leaked builds more out of habit.
    04-17-10 08:11 PM
    If you use BBSAK, it deletes it for you when you click "Load OS." If you do it straight from the loader, you do need to delete it.
    04-17-10 08:11 PM
    Shazam working for anyone?
    Hey jeffreii, glad to report that Shazam worked without any "tricks", but it is giving plenty of errors. It does work though. Think I'm gonna re-install & see what transpires

04-17-10 08:16 PM
    I got this message though...

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

Reasons for this may include:
    - Invalid link
    - The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of service.
    04-17-10 10:51 PM
    I'm experiencing some small freezes while operating normal tasks as following:
    -While writing a msg, some letters don't appear due to a small freezes happening while writing
    - While listening to music, bb freeze
    - While receiving a call, i'm not able to press answer until few sec
    - When i open my pictures/videos folder
    - sometimes while doing nothing, just want to unlock my phone and boom, its frozen.

I wiped the device and reinstalled the Leaked using BBSAK, but still same issue

do anyone suffer the same ??
    04-18-10 06:43 AM
    Only 24 hours on this, so it's difficult to make any definitive pronouncements, but I don't really see anything different from (the Azercell) .592 -- which seemed perfectly fine, but then again, it hadn't been out long enough to make much in the way of definitive pronouncements either. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between them.
    04-18-10 10:31 AM
    Been running for just over 24 hours with no problems. I don't see much difference from .509 .
    04-18-10 10:31 PM
    Over 24 hrs. use here. It leaks memory less than .509. Battery life is also better. I haven't had any bugs or sluggishness with this OS so far.
    04-18-10 11:05 PM
    3days of use
    Battery lasted less then 24 hours
    Booted at 40.8mb with apps installed, held around 35mb
    Phone vibrates when I hang up after a call
    Loud speaker issue

And the one strange bug I found, my network is 3uk but under 'manage connections' my 'mobile network' says I'm on orange

Downgrading

04-19-10 07:52 AM
    Link no longer works
    04-19-10 02:22 PM
    Link no longer works
    Reading more than the first post helps sometimes!

04-19-10 02:24 PM
    Thx, Brian! I guess I missed that post
    04-19-10 02:32 PM
    good build. Memory leak and battery have been grat so far. One problem I'm having, and this could be os 5, not sure, but when I save a message and delete the original, it deletes the one from my saved messages folder to. I know in 4.6 I didn't have this problem. This was my first attempt to save a txt in 5.0, so I'm not sure if its how it is in 5.0 or if its the 610 build. Any one else encountered this?

04-19-10 03:37 PM
197 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD