@jeffreii: I was having the Shazam issues with the last few leaks also, but I found a thread on the forums with direct links to Shazam for different OSes. After deleting Shazam from my Bold(which should prompt for a reboot) I installed it from the link(4.7+) and its working now
    I'm on .592 now & it also worked when I using the previous OS
    Also, I'm running Willyboy v3.1 now & 3.0 prior and Shazam worked for me both times after following the steps I described earlier
    I know how you feel, not only did I pay for Shazam(totally worth it), but I upgraded my OS shortly thereafter & it stopped working
    Its working now, so hopefully you'll find success too
    Deuces
    04-15-10 06:57 PM
    I would like to hear more on the findings & performance of the leak also
    No matter though, as soon as Willyboy6 put up a hybrid for it, I will be upgrading
    For those complaining about the frequency of leaks, they should be happy. If its such a problem, they can get the 9700(Bold?? From where?? Its like Mini-Me)
    I don't see RIM making any moves to update the REAL & ONLY Bold, so I find the leaks & hybrids a welcome addition until another adult sized Bold hits the scene
    04-15-10 07:06 PM
    @jeffreii: Sorry, forgot the link
    Here it is
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/sh...-203-a-318404/
    04-15-10 07:07 PM
    @jeffreii: I was having the Shazam issues with the last few leaks also, but I found a thread on the forums with direct links to Shazam for different OSes. After deleting Shazam from my Bold(which should prompt for a reboot) I installed it from the link(4.7+) and its working now
    I'm on .592 now & it also worked when I using the previous OS
    Also, I'm running Willyboy v3.1 now & 3.0 prior and Shazam worked for me both times after following the steps I described earlier
    I know how you feel, not only did I pay for Shazam(totally worth it), but I upgraded my OS shortly thereafter & it stopped working
    Its working now, so hopefully you'll find success too
    Deuces
    Thanks for the suggestion but it did not work for me. I uninstalled my Shazam and reinstalled it using the 4.7+ link in Robinshazam's profile. Ran it and it still crashes. Did a battery pull and still crashes.

I did read at the end of that post that a version 2.5.2 is imminent and should fix some 5.0 issues.
    04-15-10 07:28 PM
    BBM .66 was in OS .592 also, I noticed that when I installed it although I've since dropped back down to .554 because of the horrible memory issues in .592. Hoping this new leak is better, sounds promising so far.
    Well I installed this around 12pm
    I have google maps / berrybuzz / berryweather / capture it

I kept the .66 BBM

Boot up was 39.0

after 8hrs - 31.2

I noticed memory climbing back up.
    I dont see the bug with turning off the phone and seeing sms messages returning.

Seems to be running quite smooth. Will continue to monitor and post back.
    Browser is quick as before.
    Reboot time seems about the same time as 554.

Thus far I must say I am very impressed.
    04-15-10 07:48 PM
    Well I installed this around 12pm
    I have google maps / berrybuzz / berryweather / capture it

I kept the .66 BBM

Boot up was 39.0

after 8hrs - 31.2

I noticed memory climbing back up.
    I dont see the bug with turning off the phone and seeing sms messages returning.

Seems to be running quite smooth. Will continue to monitor and post back.
    Browser is quick as before.
    Reboot time seems about the same time as 554.

Thus far I must say I am very impressed.
    What apps do you have installed?
    04-15-10 08:37 PM
    I had one bug with 592 that drove me nuts. If i got a MMS with audio in it, it would start playing again whenever i ended a phone call even if i deleted the MMS!!!

Hope this 610 doesn't do that.

(and the huge memory leak, went back to 554 and holding stead at 39MB - started up at 44MB )
    04-15-10 09:09 PM
    WillyBoy6 released v4 on driphter.com already. I am loading it now!
    04-15-10 10:38 PM
    WillyBoy6 released v4 on driphter.com already. I am loading it now!
    Yeah, good for you. Enjoy your placebo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-10 10:48 PM
    ok I seem to have a serious issue with most of the OS 5 releases, maybe i'm on my phone too much lol. I get a lot of call failed's when i'm on 3G on Rogers when I get either bbm's, sms's or emails. Anyone else have this problem? My gf gets really frustrated when we're in the middle of a conversation and my call fails.
    04-15-10 10:49 PM
    ok I seem to have a serious issue with most of the OS 5 releases, maybe i'm on my phone too much lol. I get a lot of call failed's when i'm on 3G on Rogers when I get either bbm's, sms's or emails. Anyone else have this problem? My gf gets really frustrated when we're in the middle of a conversation and my call fails.
    Sounds like a serious issue with your carrier to me. No one's been reporting dropped calls on any recent 5.0 build. And what has this to do with .610 anyway?

04-15-10 11:01 PM
    I had one bug with 592 that drove me nuts. If i got a MMS with audio in it, it would start playing again whenever i ended a phone call even if i deleted the MMS!!!

Hope this 610 doesn't do that.

(and the huge memory leak, went back to 554 and holding stead at 39MB - started up at 44MB )
    Wow, yeah I had the same issue.. It was funny for awhile, but then it got SUPER annoying. I am downloading and installing this now, I will post my findings when I get home from work tomorrow night after using it for the day
    04-15-10 11:15 PM
    After a clean wipe I'm having issues with my Bolt browser. Is this happening to anyone else?
    04-16-10 12:13 AM
    Sounds like a serious issue with your carrier to me. No one's been reporting dropped calls on any recent 5.0 build. And what has this to do with .610 anyway?

Ya Rogers doesn't "officially" support OS 5 for the Bold, and i'm just wondering if other people have had dropped calls with the .610 os, cause I have it loaded and i'm getting mad dropped calls.
    04-16-10 12:43 AM
    After a clean wipe I'm having issues with my Bolt browser. Is this happening to anyone else?
    Don't have Problems with Bolt 2.02! It's very fast in 3G...
    04-16-10 12:59 AM
    Are you guys having issues with 5.0.0.610 or 5.0 in general regarding about huge battery drain after a reboot? I have 80% battery and after a reboot, it went to as low as 50% on .592. I would jump on this if it doesn't have the problem and also if there's no memory leak.
    Last edited by Rob128; 04-16-10 at 01:26 AM.
    04-16-10 01:23 AM
    Are you guys having issues with 5.0.0.610 or 5.0 in general regarding about huge battery drain after a reboot? I have 80% battery and after a reboot, it went to as low as 50% on .592. I would jump on this if it doesn't have the problem and also if there's no memory leak.
    No issues with .610 build especially with battery it is doing good job like other versions. You may want to go ahead and try it
    04-16-10 01:59 AM
    the download link is dead
    04-16-10 02:16 AM
    I've had this problem with all 5.0.... OS's. Its worse if the phone is at about 50-75% - I see a big drop like 25%+. If its been on the dock charging and is at full charge, a battery pull only seems to drain 5-10%
    04-16-10 03:56 AM
    Ya Rogers doesn't "officially" support OS 5 for the Bold, and i'm just wondering if other people have had dropped calls with the .610 os, cause I have it loaded and i'm getting mad dropped calls.
    I have this problem with 3G dropping my calls also, I just use 2G only and alls fine

04-16-10 04:23 AM
    My report after 14hours up time..
    The Memory drained to 24 MB after 10hours without using the device (I need to sleep and rest ) but the apps running like Google Sync, Twitter and Facebook and I did some internet usage last night..

Now it seems like stable around 23 - 24 MB memory

I haven't mentioned no big difference in this OS compared to .509

Again I really like the boot time of the device right nog, it is much faster and the battery won't drain with 20-30% after a battery pull which it did with the .509!

..I mentioned I wasn't able to delete the BBMessenger in my device so I used BBSAK but I did not know that this OS was coming with the BBM .66 so after I installed the .57 one form blackberry site I read that the latest one was already on my device but I will wait till RIM is releasing the .66 officially
    04-16-10 05:00 AM
    Whats the battery life like on it anyone have any findings..... Installing as we speak....
    04-16-10 07:19 AM
    can somebody post a new link? want to install :S
    04-16-10 07:55 AM
    Same here.... need link. If I get the file I can host it locally if anyone wants.
    04-16-10 08:24 AM
    So far after 12 hours of use battery has went down 15 percent and app memory holdin at 40.6mb with memory cleaner enabled and set for 5 min refresh...... Love this os ! Don't enable all the apps permissions, only do if necessary !

04-16-10 08:31 AM
197 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD