Obviously you're not reading all the replies on these threads.

#believeinfilm
    If I wasn't I wouldn't be replying. You're still exaggerating to make yourself feel better about your Q20 prediction which I never heard or could have cared less if I did. Try again.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 09:44 AM
    Also why should anybody buy a device with all the gaming capability if they'll never ever play on it? Don't you think that would be a waste?

#believeinfilm
    Still talking about the 3%? Lol wow. gotta be glad you're not our CEO and Chen is.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 09:52 AM
    Still talking about the 3%? Lol wow. gotta be glad you're not our CEO and Chen is.

Posted via CB10
    In case you haven't noticed that's all BlackBerry has. How's the Z10/30 doing?

#believeinfilm
    04-01-14 09:56 AM
    No you can't lol, no true push email for up to 10 accounts plus one secure and private on device only email address, no awesome keyboard and definitely not at the same price/monthly payments etc

Also why should anybody buy a device with all the gaming capability if they'll never ever play on it? Don't you think that would be a waste?

#believeinfilm
    I don't know how many accounts any are limited to and why would I pay the same for a device that does less? I'd rather have option I don't use now but might at some point than not have them and never have a choice.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    04-01-14 10:01 AM
    I don't know how many accounts any are limited to and why would I pay the same for a device that does less? I'd rather have option I don't use now but might at some point than not have them and never have a choice.
    I bet you drive an SUV too but never venture off road.

#believeinfilm
    04-01-14 10:05 AM
    No you can't lol, no true push email for up to 10 accounts plus one secure and private on device only email address, no awesome keyboard and definitely not at the same price/monthly payments etc

#believeinfilm
    You and the group of self employed business persons that value this unique set of features already own a BB07 device or could easily purchase a used BB07 device.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    04-01-14 10:06 AM

#believeinfilm
    My devices CAN play games (including the Z10 I had for a few months), but I rarely play anything other than Words With Friends, but I view that as more social than a game because I play with people I actually know and we use the chat feature to converse while playing. But I do use other apps for productivity and hobbies.

ETA: I think I actually played Brick Breaker and Word Mole on my 9700 more than I play games on Android and BB10 lol. Those games were quite addictive!
    kbz1960 and jakie55 like this.
    04-01-14 10:10 AM
    I bet you drive an SUV too but never venture off road.

#believeinfilm
    You lose.
    04-01-14 10:14 AM
    In case you haven't noticed that's all BlackBerry has. How's the Z10/30 doing?

#believeinfilm
    I've never argued that BB10 has more clout, you're just pulling at straws now. Lol. I knew I'd get a laugh out of this thread, I just didn't think it'd be this many!

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 10:35 AM
    You lose.
    Uh oh.. his prediction abilities are weakening...

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 10:37 AM
    You and the group of self employed business persons that value this unique set of features already own a BB07 device or could easily purchase a used BB07 device.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    I am self employed, I have enjoyed my 9810 OS7, I also feel pleased that OS 7 will continue. My other half likes her Curve and doesn't want to go over to bb10 so now in the fullness of time I can get her a new Bold hopefully. I now choose to use a Z30 which I purchased outright, it has gaming but I don't game so in that sense it is a waste.
    I think some times folk forget that we are talking about a communication device not the survival of the species (this to include BlackBerry users of all denomination, creed and personal preferences)
    04-01-14 10:37 AM
    You lose.
    Double standards I see, you only apply that logic to phones, not to cars.

#believeinfilm
    04-01-14 10:41 AM
    I've never argued that BB10 has more clout, you're just pulling at straws now. Lol. I knew I'd get a laugh out of this thread, I just didn't think it'd be this many!

Posted via CB10
    If that's your reason for debating in this thread then from now on you're ignored.

#believeinfilm
    04-01-14 10:42 AM

#believeinfilm
    Perhaps people in the latter group want devices that don't require frequent battery pulls, work smoothly 99+% of the time, AND still have timely e-mail services.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    kbz1960 and lnichols like this.
    04-01-14 10:44 AM
    So Belfast I wanna know what do u think BlackBerry should do if BBOS sales continue to drop...mayb even until they hit BB10 levels?

I'm all for then doing what makes them money and keeps them afloat but I think many in this forum think u are really hard on the platform. I mean, the BlackBerry brand was tarnished well before BB10 dropped. The devices have been out for barely over a year with extremely little promotion. Granted BBOS devices get no advertising either but I'd argue that when people thing of BlackBerry, BBOS devices are what they think of. The general public don't know any better. I still get people asking me why I use my BlackBerry yet they've never used BB10. BBOS gave the public this distaste for the products.

Don't get me wrong, I'd still love to test your theory with a updated BBOS device but I'd also love to see what BB10 could do with a exciting/innovative device with appropriate advertising

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 10:54 AM
    So Belfast I wanna know what do u think BlackBerry should do if BBOS sales continue to drop...mayb even until they hit BB10 levels?

I'm all for then doing what makes them money and keeps them afloat but I think many in this forum think u are really hard on the platform. I mean, the BlackBerry brand was tarnished well before BB10 dropped. The devices have been out for barely over a year with extremely little promotion. Granted BBOS devices get no advertising either but I'd argue that when people thing of BlackBerry, BBOS devices are what they think of. The general public don't know any better. I still get people asking me why I use my BlackBerry yet they've never used BB10. BBOS gave the public this distaste for the products.

Don't get me wrong, I'd still love to test your theory with a updated BBOS device but I'd also love to see what BB10 could do with a exciting/innovative device with appropriate advertising

Posted via CB10
    I'm about yo drive off so I'll keep it short.

They need to completely rebuild the Legacy experience on BB10, not add legacy features to BB10.

BBOS should be rebuilt on top of QNX, there was nothing wrong with the BBOS experience in the first place, although the platform had it problems but the UI and UX was perfected.

#believeinfilm
    BitPusher2600 and jakie55 like this.
    04-01-14 11:02 AM
    And some people just don't realize you can get all of that on other platforms plus all the other stuff.
    Er no, not with QWERTY and BIS anyway.
    04-01-14 11:04 AM
    ]So Belfast I wanna know what do u think BlackBerry should do if BBOS sales continue to drop...mayb even until they hit BB10 levels?[/b]

Posted via CB10
    If Chen thinks it's the right decision to run a new line of BlackBerry Bold devices to keep them afloat, then I am all for it. It will be interesting to see what happens with BBOS sales going forward. For the last quarter just reported BB0S 7 devices accounted for 2.3 million. A year ago it was approximately 5.8 million.
    04-01-14 11:09 AM
    If Chen thinks it's the right decision to run a new line of BlackBerry Bold devices to keep them afloat, then I am all for it. It will be interesting to see what happens with BBOS sales going forward. For the last quarter just reported BB0S 7 devices accounted for 2.3 million. A year ago it was approximately 5.8 million.
    I find it amazing they still sell that many considering a year ago there ware around 10 different BBOS models for sale and now it has been reduced to just 2 (in UK)

#believeinfilm
    04-01-14 11:20 AM
    I'm about yo drive off so I'll keep it short.

They need to completely rebuild the Legacy experience on BB10, not add legacy features to BB10.

BBOS should be rebuilt on top of QNX, there was nothing wrong with the BBOS experience in the first place, although the platform had it problems but the UI and UX was perfected.

#believeinfilm
    I want to argue with u....but sadly I can't lol. Personally I really started to become bored with the UI of BBOS. I really thought about going android until Bb10 came out...but then again, I think IOS is a little to boring for my tastes and look how it sells lol.

I think u could argue either way if putting BBOS on top of QNX would've prevented people from leaving because of the issues with the old OS

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 11:22 AM
    Funny how everybody is now pinning their hopes on the Q20, you know, the device I was told for the past year that will never happen and to forget about the trackpad or belt.

#believeinfilm
    Except that's not what you said... you said that they would return to BB7 which is not what's happening here.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    04-01-14 11:34 AM
    Except that's not what you said... you said that they would return to BB7 which is not what's happening here.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    Actually I did. Here's one example where I did.

OS 7 will continue!-imageuploadedbycb-forums1396370286.740932.jpg

#believeinfilm
    04-01-14 11:38 AM

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    Lol damn near close to it though. I mean, I'm sure some thought he had crazy written on his forehead for saying they'd bring back the track pad and buttons lol. It's not BBOS but it ain't far off lol

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 11:38 AM
    I am self employed, I have enjoyed my 9810 OS7, I also feel pleased that OS 7 will continue. My other half likes her Curve and doesn't want to go over to bb10 so now in the fullness of time I can get her a new Bold hopefully. I now choose to use a Z30 which I purchased outright, it has gaming but I don't game so in that sense it is a waste.
    I think some times folk forget that we are talking about a communication device not the survival of the species (this to include BlackBerry users of all denomination, creed and personal preferences)
    Is Chen really saying a "new Bold" (new specs) or reissuing the "old Bold" again ?
    04-01-14 11:39 AM
    Double standards I see, you only apply that logic to phones, not to cars.

#believeinfilm
    No. I don't own an SUV but I did and yes I never took it off road but if I wanted to I could. I had it for lousy winter driving. Now if I can buy an SUV or a car for the same price and gas mileage of course I'll get the one that does more. But I don't follow that 100% after all I bought a Z30 less than a month ago but then again there isn't much it can't do beyond some apps I don't use, would be nice to have the option so I could if I wanted to though.
    04-01-14 11:39 AM
917 ... 2021222324 ...