I seem to have an issue with this build and it affected the last 7.1 build as well but not the .74, enough to downgrade back to 7.0 and I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and is there a fix as I haven't figured it out.

Wallpaper just will not center properly, it seems to zoom somewhat and off center them (it may seem trivial to some as the phone works great otherwise but it drives me nuts) Also from all the reading I feel like I'm the only one with this problem or just the only one that annoyed by it, as it seems no one else has brought it up.
    01-27-12 08:02 AM
    What size wallpaper are you using?
    01-27-12 11:54 PM
    640x480 which are the same ones I've been using all along, it even does it to the preloaded blackberry ones ones as well.
    01-29-12 10:01 AM
    Didn't notice it when i was on 7.1, but now back on 7.0 I am happy.
    01-29-12 10:03 AM
    I had the same issue with Rock n Roll wallpaper, too.
    I managed to view it using File manager and choose Set it as Wallpaper under Menu. Everything works fine for me.
    chaddeus likes this.
    02-06-12 02:02 AM
    I am having the same issue. Tho i found abit of a fix. If you hightlight the wallapaper you want with the track pad without actually selecting it and use the menu key and select set as my background it will work if you have the proper dimentions.
    marasma80 likes this.
    04-20-12 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD