Considering most BB 7 device's in the UK have OS 7.1, even the device's that have recently been released. When will OS 7.1 be released in the UK for Bold 9790, as I am sick oif turning my PC on daily and getting the message, that there are no updates. So does any Crackberry heads have any idea, as Orange UK just say, Soon. which was months ago.

Thanks
    05-28-12 12:53 PM
    No reason the wait for the individual networks, all the software is the same anyway. There is no reason why you can't use the Telenor release if you download and install from Desktop Manager. Details and procedure linked here on CB: http://crackberry.com/official-os-71...telenor-norway
    05-28-12 01:34 PM
    There's also leaked .402 available. I've been running that since it leaked out.
    05-30-12 10:39 PM
    Im on O2UK and Im also miffed that they haven't come out with the software update, in any case I'm downloaded the Telenor version from the 9790 sub forum and been running it happily for the last 3 months, it's pretty good, mobile hotspot and better battery life, also another big plus is that I can connect to the BIS even when my Data services are switched off when on WIFI abroad.
    06-02-12 02:56 PM
    Hybrids work fine too. look under the OS heading you will see Hybrid for 9790 and leaked .402 version...
    06-02-12 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD