couldnt ever find a theme i likes so i started making my own lol
    02-12-10 11:27 AM
    nice.. do you share em here?!
    02-12-10 11:28 AM
    Please let us know of any changes, I'm curious too...
    Just upgraded, was very quick (<30 mins) Nothing major just seems a bit 'smoother' when browsing through the menus and the browser seems to be more responsive (from .411) both the oem and opera mini 5 b2

EDIT : It's 'snappier!'
    Last edited by irvysan; 02-12-10 at 03:05 PM.
    02-12-10 03:00 PM
    ^^ lol. So clich�... U forgot to mention "it's snappier!"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-10 03:03 PM
    lol, thats just the word I was after, thanks!
    02-12-10 03:06 PM
    lol, thats just the word I was after, thanks!
    LOL. yah.. I was just messing with ya
    02-12-10 04:17 PM
    Lol, yeah I know!

02-12-10 11:38 PM
    nice.. do you share em here?!
    dont know how
    02-13-10 12:00 AM
    Wi-Fi problem fixed itself after a battery-pull. i've yet to really notice a difference between .411 and .461 to comment just yet.
    02-13-10 05:30 AM
    I have noticed that the language change work (alt enter) on 461 but not on 411. The rest is more or less exactly as 411.

Cheers, Diar

02-13-10 05:40 AM
    anyone with poor quality of the pictures i have load the mobitel version and the pictures in the media and browser etc are very bad
    02-13-10 05:45 AM
    I am looking to get my space bar to not open my call log,I have to get a whole new os to do this?
    02-13-10 09:38 AM
    I have noticed that the language change work (alt enter) on 461 but not on 411. The rest is more or less exactly as 411.

Cheers, Diar

Did you have more then 1 languages installed on the 411?
    02-13-10 09:43 AM
    if you put your 8900 into a sleeve with a sleep magnet, does it still lock or not?
    02-13-10 05:24 PM
    After upgrading I'm not sure if I have an OS or BES email issue. I can receive BES emails but it fails to reply to and send new email. I had upgraded from .411 to .461 with no problems then I noticed this issue. I then wiped phone and re-installed .461 and the problem is still there. Does anyone have any ideas of what's going on? Thanks in advance

Downgraded to .411 after full wipe....Anyone have a clue why this is happening?
    Last edited by Shine4JC; 02-13-10 at 09:04 PM.
    02-13-10 05:33 PM
    I have AT&T and my phone is on .411. For a while, I didn't have an Internet Browser. I had the Hotspot and MediaNet browsers, but there was no option for Internet Browser like before so I had to keep switching between the two whenever I moved in/out of a Wi-Fi area and such. I have done the browser fix with BBSAK, but now I can't play any of my media files unless I delete all my service books except for two, which removes my Internet Browser, thus rendering the browser fix completely pointless.

Would .461 have the browser if I have AT&T? And would it fix my media playback problem?
    I just upgraded to .461 from .411 on AT&T and the browser bug is fixed--it is however set to MediaNet Browser by default once you upgrade, so all you have to do is change it. Besides the lock button thing everyone has mentioned already, I haven't noticed any glaring changes.. I can still send/receive SMS & MMS texts (some people have reported here not being able to after the upgrade). I was surprised at how smooth and fast it took, only 25 minutes. When I upgraded to .411, the official version, it definitely took over an hour and froze on me multiple times.

I just realized that BerryBuzz no longer recognizes/lists my email addresses in their settings anymore.. anyone else notice this?
    **once I did a battery pull the BerryBuzz problem was fixed**
    Last edited by shabazosu; 02-13-10 at 05:46 PM.
    02-13-10 05:37 PM
    Upgraded my 8900 yesterday from .411 to .461. am seeing this weird lock key problem. I read the thread and looks like some other folks also got it. Did you guys found a way to fix this problem.

I did clean wipe of the device(including OS) and reinstalled from the scratch. Still the lock key doesn't work.
    02-14-10 10:27 AM
    for the most part, that is a common issue. you can try holding down the mute button and putting it to sleep that way or downgrade to os 5.0.0.411
    02-14-10 10:29 AM
    Hello!

When I update my BB to 5.xxxx should I reconfigure my email and so on?
    02-14-10 02:03 PM
    Just upgraded from V4 to V5 much nicer. key lock doesn't work but as discussed whats the point with standby and a holster.

I followed the instructions kindly given here to use the app loader, and it all went without a hitch. i only had to change my wallpaper back and rearrange the home screen icons.

It seems quicker, the layout of some menus are better and there are a few nice little touches. I now understand the use of the word slick is the best way of describing the version 5.
    02-14-10 02:46 PM
    Just upgraded from V4 to V5 much nicer. key lock doesn't work but as discussed whats the point with standby and a holster.

I followed the instructions kindly given here to use the app loader, and it all went without a hitch. i only had to change my wallpaper back and rearrange the home screen icons.

It seems quicker, the layout of some menus are better and there are a few nice little touches. I now understand the use of the word slick is the best way of describing the version 5.
    Aha! Thnx, when I'm going from v4.6.1.199 >> v5 I will be happy.... Then I'm gonna give it a try!
    02-14-10 02:53 PM

Yo.. now get yourself a legit OS 5.0 theme for your phone
    02-14-10 02:58 PM
    Ok I don't normally look when people say look at what I've got however you got some good reviews, so i downloaded blackberrybliss. Yes i like it.

I would only recommend it to people on this forum. I will not be recommending it to friends because I want to be the only one with it :P

Good job a well made theme.

DTR
    02-14-10 04:30 PM
    thanks for the comments brotha

02-14-10 04:33 PM
    My wi-fi does not connect automatically either since upgrading.
    02-14-10 07:54 PM
241 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD