I have the .230 (non-hybrid) release of 5.0 on my curve and have noticed that after a long phone convo that the phone will reboot itself. My husband is finding this too.

I looked around the forums and didn't see anyone else mention this... or perhaps I was searching for the wrong thing. Anyone care to hint about the cause of this? Or perhaps I am wording this wrong. Anyone care to hint to a solution?
    Last edited by renilyn; 11-20-09 at 09:13 PM.
    11-20-09 07:14 AM
    Yep I have the same issue. Usually between the 40-45 min. mark in the call my phone shuts down and reboots. Very annoying but OS 5 is so smooth and nice I just warn my family and friends ahead of time that it's going to happen and go on with the conversation. They know when my phone is back up and running I'll call back.

I haven't seen any fixes posted anywhere yet.
    11-22-09 06:58 AM
    I am also running .230 and noticed that Blackberry App World does not work. Has anyone else had that problem?
    11-22-09 08:30 AM
    bbconvert... yes, its a known issue.

pegb...Ya, its irritating but Im in the same boat as you, I feel that the rest is stable and don't want to roll back either. Let me know if you see anything and I will do the same!
    11-22-09 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD