Hello again Crackberrians! I need to call upon a Crackberry 8330 software guru.

First, I have read through the forums here and, found much valuable information regarding themes. However, I have not found info. pertaining to a single file(s) from the App. Loader on Operating System 4.5 that contains the default themes."Yeah, I know what you're thinking","I should have never used Max Mem to remove themes right"? I should have known better!! I know now and won't do it again. Didn't realize 3rd Party themes used default themes as framework. I, thought I was freeing up memory thinking foreign 3rd party themes would be fine? And after reading many postings here I, am obviously not the only one who has been bitten.

I don't want to reinstall the whole Operating System since there must be a file(s) that contains the default themes for OS 4.5. I would assume this would be an alx. file from the OS 4.5 App loader? I don't know what default name the file would be? That's it.

If someone could tell me which file name default themes are in, I would be most grateful. From here I expect to use my Desktop Manager ~w~ app. loader to reinstall default themes to my Curve. Thanks, -Brandon-

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD