Open Word 2Go. Menu-Check for Updates. It will download a newer version with Sheets2Go and. PowerePoint viewer.
    I meant directly from the browser, not downloading them and opening them with SheetToGo.
    Looking at Google Docs spreadsheets worked in the 4.7 browser but doesn't open in the Hybrid's browser...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 04:08 PM
    Installed no problem, only hiccup was while restoring the data, the loader froze, easy fix just used the backup file and presto.

12-17-09 04:49 PM
    So is it every single app you install that you can't launc or just app world ones?

Changing permissions to allows apps to launch.....
    12-17-09 05:10 PM
    Every hybrid from either OOAKDPC or Lycridal has been great with just a few minor issues. For this one, the gmail plugin is not working. Keyboard is noticeably smaller. All else is fine.
    12-17-09 05:44 PM
    I downloaded Gmail up from Google and it works like a charm. Love the hybrid so far. Good battery life and almost no memory leaks if you call 1 mb leak.Very very solid.

Every hybrid from either OOAKDPC or Lycridal has been great with just a few minor issues. For this one, the gmail plugin is not working. Keyboard is noticeably smaller. All else is fine.
    12-17-09 06:30 PM
    Had this hybrid, had to delete it. Everything on my phone was INCREDIBLY laggy after 2 days. Thinking about going back to official .328.
    12-18-09 07:53 AM
    WOW! Amazing how 2 phones would act different. Mine is really good on this hybrid. Probably the best I ever loaded. Boot up at 36 mb plus with some apps and stay there all day long. Have you tried to reload it it? I used SAOS to shrink the garbage out and did not have any issues loading it. Maybe wife phone with BBSAK and try reloading it. There might be something on the phone that is making it run poorly.

Had this hybrid, had to delete it. Everything on my phone was INCREDIBLY laggy after 2 days. Thinking about going back to official .328.
    12-18-09 08:02 AM
    Anyone else have trouble synchronizing their Outlook calendar through Desktop Manager with this hybrid?
    12-18-09 11:04 AM
    Anyone else have trouble synchronizing their Outlook calendar through Desktop Manager with this hybrid?
    just did it at my office for first time since installing hybrid and it worked perfectly.
    12-18-09 12:36 PM
    Does anyone know if this fixes the voice dial bug introduced with .328 - that along would be enough to switch.
    12-18-09 12:49 PM
    just did it at my office for first time since installing hybrid and it worked perfectly.
    Thanks for checking. I may try to reinstall it if that's the case. It may have been due to a bad install. I'll try uninstalling .328 from my PC, reinstalling it, renaming the .328 folder, and then install the hybrid files.
    12-18-09 12:58 PM
    Hey guys im interested in this hybrid but had a question about what were the improvement it gives you over .328 and does it fix the streaming video problem I had with .328 were i could see videos but had no working controls with the media player like status bar not allowing you skip forward in video. Im using straight .230 with working video but seems slow and has a few bugs.
    12-18-09 01:44 PM
    Video player has same streaming bug.

12-18-09 02:00 PM
    Thanks for checking. I may try to reinstall it if that's the case. It may have been due to a bad install. I'll try uninstalling .328 from my PC, reinstalling it, renaming the .328 folder, and then install the hybrid files.
    I've had calendar sync problems in the past after installing a new OS. Find it better to clear the calendar database on the phone and then sync. To clear the calendar database on phone open DM, with your phone connected go to Backup/Restore, click Advanced. Scroll down the list on the right side and select "Calendar All", then click the "Clear" button, this will clear all the calendar entries on your phone. Exit back to the DM main page and then sync with Outlook again. Make sure you backup your phone and Outlook before you clear, just in case!
    12-18-09 02:13 PM
    I downloaded this and there is a huge battery drain.5.6% an hour. the memory is holding steady which was a problem for me on .328. all the same apps between the OS's.
    12-18-09 04:13 PM
    I'm back on Lyricidal's .405 hybrid, running smooth.
    12-18-09 04:25 PM
    Lyricidal is the shiat
    12-18-09 05:19 PM
    i cant get meterberry to reset. i keep getting error codes, tried the fixes but still no luck? anyone have a clue on this?
    12-26-09 11:16 PM
    i cant get meterberry to reset. i keep getting error codes, tried the fixes but still no luck? anyone have a clue on this?
    is this an issue with the hybrid? meterberry sent me some ways to try and fix but both have still failed.
    12-28-09 06:34 PM
    Some hone numbers in my contact list have extensions. So i have the phone number followed by a pause followed by the extension. When call that contact the phone enters the extension before the lien has been picked up. This does not occur with 4.7 but only occurs with 5.0. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

If so how did you fix it?

(I have a dialling program that won't work unless i resolve this particular problem.)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have.

I am currently running the 5.0.0.428 hybrid.
    12-28-09 09:48 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD