Has anybody noticed your screen brightness not changing?

I didn't bother to adjust it until last night when I was in bed and playing with my Storm. The backlight was too bright so I adjusted it to 50 (it was set at 100 by default) but it didn't seem to change. So I lowered it to 10 and no change. Went back to 100 but no change in the backlight brightness.
    01-06-10 02:52 PM
    currently running the .419/436 hybrid. so far no issues on memory and battery. no significant difference spotted over the last hybrid.
    01-06-10 04:47 PM
    Hey Guys. To those of you who have this installed ... does it fix the horrible typing lag in Threaded SMS that was in 5.0.0.328 and 5.0.0.419? I'm running straight 419 now, and the lag is ridiculous. I think I actually don't talk to my friends who have regular phones as much anymore. I just cant stand it. If you dont have BBM, you just can't be my friend til we 9530 owners get a new leak! So please, if anyone can answer this one question, that'd be great!
    01-06-10 08:01 PM
    Quick qustion...do you have to download both the .zip and the installer??? and than once downloaded you just delete the java folder???
    01-06-10 09:18 PM
    Quick qustion...do you have to download both the .zip and the installer??? and than once downloaded you just delete the java folder???
    I would suggest using the installer as it is easier.

But ensure that before you run the installer you delete the contents of the Java folder to be on the safer side.
    01-06-10 10:25 PM
    I would suggest using the installer as it is easier.

But ensure that before you run the installer you delete the contents of the Java folder to be on the safer side.
    Nevermind...
    Last edited by blakkwidow; 01-08-10 at 10:16 AM.
    01-08-10 10:02 AM
    I'm loving the 436 hybrid. I forgot which hybrid i am using, but it is just working out awesome.
    01-08-10 11:31 AM
    Does the shrunken version take out memopad? I can't find it all of a sudden.
    01-08-10 01:37 PM
    Does the shrunken version take out memopad? I can't find it all of a sudden.
    Nope memopad is in the shrunk one
    01-09-10 01:08 PM
    Hey Guys. To those of you who have this installed ... does it fix the horrible typing lag in Threaded SMS that was in 5.0.0.328 and 5.0.0.419? I'm running straight 419 now, and the lag is ridiculous. I think I actually don't talk to my friends who have regular phones as much anymore. I just cant stand it. If you dont have BBM, you just can't be my friend til we 9530 owners get a new leak! So please, if anyone can answer this one question, that'd be great!
    no i thought it might have but it doesnt. I have a huge problem with my SMS threads (scrambled, doubled and messing msg.. along with other problems) and for the first week or two its fine but then the problems comes back. This is with a .419 install and hybrid.

I think the hybrid improves the OS but does not fix any problems. Its a shame cause i think this is the best build yet. Downgrading tomorrow to wait for another leak, hopefully with these problems fixed.
    01-09-10 10:38 PM
    This is the best Hybrid i ever had since it came out.I don't have any problem w/ this so far,memory leaks and battery drain NOPE! Thanks OOAKDPC!
    01-10-10 04:54 PM
    no i thought it might have but it doesnt. I have a huge problem with my SMS threads (scrambled, doubled and messing msg.. along with other problems) and for the first week or two its fine but then the problems comes back. This is with a .419 install and hybrid.

I think the hybrid improves the OS but does not fix any problems. Its a shame cause i think this is the best build yet. Downgrading tomorrow to wait for another leak, hopefully with these problems fixed.
    I had the same issues with sms when running straight .419. Since upgrading to the .419/.436 hybrid I haven't had any more problems with combined and scrambled sms messages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 02:36 PM
    I'm using the official 9500 .425 without major problems so far. Did anyone using .425 before noticed any improvement? Is it worth it for the 9500?

01-11-10 03:38 PM
    I had the same issues with sms when running straight .419. Since upgrading to the .419/.436 hybrid I haven't had any more problems with combined and scrambled sms messages.

i thought the same thing but for both installs it took a week or two for the problem to resurface, at least from my experience. I even tryed installing a straight .419 again and it took the same amount of time to settle in.
    01-11-10 03:40 PM
    I can't find a working link for .419 so I was curious if its possible to install this over .328.

01-11-10 05:33 PM
    You can go to blackberry web site and get the link if you use MTS as the carrier.
    I did not have any issues with .419 and installed .436 over top. Can't see any differences yet, and nothing broke or got worse. This OS works great.....FOR ME. The thing about RIM OS and their devices is that results are not the same across the board.
    01-11-10 07:19 PM
    I can't find a working link for .419 so I was curious if its possible to install this over .328.

Here ya go...https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...027FA84709689E
    01-11-10 07:22 PM
    many thanks to you

01-12-10 06:40 PM
93 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD