OOAKDPC 9500/9530 419/436 Hybrid

Un-Shrunk Versions
    http://www.theiexplorers.com/OneOfaK...idunshrunk.rar -zip

http://www.theiexplorers.com/OneOfaK...idunshrunk.exe -installer

Shrunk Versions
    http://www.theiexplorers.com/OneOfaK...bridshrunk.rar -zip

http://www.theiexplorers.com/OneOfaK...bridshrunk.exe -installer

Works for the 9500 and 9530

this is the entire 436 java folder with bbm 5.0.0.57, app world, facebook, docs to go etc...
    -Multi Language support

It is only the java, apps, and tools folders

Installation:

Install 419 (9500 users can use 425)

delete the java folder in 419 from your pc

install the hybrid

ENJOY!

and happy new year
    Last edited by OneOfaKindDPC; 01-02-10 at 01:02 PM.
    01-01-10 01:15 AM
    Wow! Thanks for your New Year's gift! And a Happy New Year to you too!

Can't wait to try the hybrid.
    01-01-10 01:40 AM
    What's the difference between this and Lyricals's .436?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 02:27 AM
    Ones is usually preshrunk so to speak, but other than that I don't know what the differences are.

01-01-10 03:46 AM
    Ones is usually preshrunk so to speak, but other than that I don't know what the differences are.

actually there is a shrunk and unshrunk versions, but lyr's its probably not very much different at all based on the description I read.
    01-01-10 10:04 AM
    Where is the java folder for 419 located. I am anxious to see what your new 436 has to offer. Thanks.
    01-01-10 10:48 AM
    Where is the java folder for 419 located. I am anxious to see what your new 436 has to offer. Thanks.
    Program Files-->Common Files-->Research In Motion-->Shared-->419
    01-01-10 10:54 AM
    OOAKDPC 9500/9530 419/436 Hybrid

http://www.theiexplorers.com/OneOfaK...idunshrunk.rar -zip

http://www.theiexplorers.com/OneOfaK...idunshrunk.exe -installer

Works for the 9500 and 9530

this is the entire 436 java folder with bbm 5.0.0.57, app world, facebook, docs to go etc...

It is only the java, apps, and tools folders

Installation:

Install 419 (9500 users can use 425)

delete the java folder in 419 from your pc

install the hybrid

ENJOY!

and happy new year
    do I remove java folder even when using the installer (exe)
    I don't believe I've done it that way before.
    thanks in advance
    01-01-10 11:36 AM
    do I remove java folder even when using the installer (exe)
    I don't believe I've done it that way before.
    thanks in advance
    Yes, if you want to keep the way OOAK shrunk it, you must remove the folder or it isn't shrunk anymore

as for differences between the two - mine should have full multi-lang support for users that use foreign languages (compiled as many of the latest languages files as I could from the latest releases)
    aswell as I've removed the excess 9520 wlan .cods (which don't get installed anyway, but it makes the folder/installer smaller)

::Edit - see now that unshrunk does have multi-lang support, but missing a few you may want to add - feel free to grab from my folder if u want -> _da, _he (Hebrew, quite a few users for that) , _hu, _no, _ro, _ru, _sv, _th, _tr

Also, I believe I made a MultiLang.zip with the latest, If I find it, I can upload it and people can just add it over (if they even require the langs)
    Last edited by lyricidal; 01-01-10 at 12:32 PM.
    01-01-10 11:50 AM
    Well I actually posted the unshrunk ones and forgot to post the shrunk ones (sorry it was new years after all)

I updated the links to show both

Also Lyr pointed out something i forgot to mention in the OP this does have full multi language support.
    01-01-10 12:16 PM
    Also Lyr pointed out something i forgot to mention in the OP this does have full multi language support.
    So Hybrid lovers around the world, here we go. This is a multi language support. I cann't wait to try.

Thank you OOAKDPC for your hard work.
    01-01-10 12:26 PM
    sorry to sound like a noob but what is the difference between this hybrid and the MTS .419 official release??
    01-01-10 01:59 PM
    But is this a true hybrid? Or is it in fact 436 with whatever radio you want to use.
    So far its lightning.
    HOWEVER! I still hate that my background image goes into my homescreen as well. Also it flips it in horizontal, so there's 2 black lines on the side of this tiny pic..

Thanx for the DL though. I prefer the full version anywayz :-D

01-01-10 04:29 PM
    Seems to be running like the 425 hybrid to me so far. If it gets better than 8 days without needing a reboot we may have a winner. I was thinking that .419 had pop-up keys, unfortunately seems this doesn't and/or .419 doesn't either. Too bad I've been wanting that.

Thanks for the work OOAK.

**EDIT**
    Scratch that it does have the pop-up keys!! Turn it on inside of the screen/keyboard options "Show Key Indicator", boy do I feel so happy right now!

Scratch the Thanks to OOAK and say, "THANK GOD FOR OOAK!"
    Last edited by Qazme; 01-01-10 at 04:57 PM.
    01-01-10 04:52 PM
    Seems to be running like the 425 hybrid to me so far. If it gets better than 8 days without needing a reboot we may have a winner. I was thinking that .419 had pop-up keys, unfortunately seems this doesn't and/or .419 doesn't either. Too bad I've been wanting that.

Options > Screen/Keyboard > Show Key Indicator. Set it to "On Touch and Hold" or "Always". It worked exactly the same in .419.
    01-01-10 04:57 PM
    LOL I was editing as you were posting. Thanks for the help jdk2, I was thinking, "Wait lemme check the setup option because it's probably a switchable option." Thanks again!
    01-01-10 04:59 PM

**EDIT**
    Scratch that it does have the pop-up keys!! Turn it on inside of the screen/keyboard options "Show Key Indicator", boy do I feel so happy right now!

Scratch the Thanks to OOAK and say, "THANK GOD FOR OOAK!"
    wow. 8 days before a reboot? i reboot my official .419 every night

maybe i should download this hybrid and try it out
    01-01-10 05:21 PM
    I am not sure what to do when it comes to this. I have been running the .419/.428 hybrid for a couple of weeks and for the most part it is running well. Does anyone know what would be the difference between the .428 and the .436? Some people claim no difference between straight .419 and the .428 hybrid but since I never tried the straight .419 I would not know.
    Would I really see a difference between .428 and .436 hybrid?
    01-01-10 06:19 PM
    thanks for this broski. downloading this. now
    01-01-10 08:47 PM
    I'm on the same platform as you and was wondering the same. The only gripe i have with the 428 hybrid is the tilt takes for ever and my battery seems to have gotton worse.

Oh, by the way thanks for all the upgrades. I love messing with my phone. I got alot of upgrades from you guys and still haven't posted anything. The directions you guys have provided are the best.
    01-01-10 08:55 PM
    Got mine from BBhybrids.

Make sure you choose the correct version to overwrite. I had 419 and picked 328 as the OS to overwrite. Mad Java errors for messaging. Couldn't open messaging, texts, nothing. Wiped, installed fresh 419 then the 436 hybrid. so far so good.
    01-01-10 10:30 PM
    i downloaded .419. deleted vendor. removed java folder. downloaded your new .419/.428 hybrid and bbsak wiped my phone and then went to apploader and it will not install. the application loader wizard starts and then says, the blackberry desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device that you have connected to computer.??? what did i do wrong here?
    01-01-10 11:35 PM
    Try right clicking loader.eve and running as admin

01-01-10 11:45 PM
    i guess i needed to install .419 on my phone first and then install the .419/.436 over it. trying right now.
    Last edited by Smoke N Crack; 01-02-10 at 12:47 AM.
    01-02-10 12:18 AM
    i got .419 on my phone. but i cant get this hybrid to load to my phone. i deleted the java folder and ran the hybrid but when the application wizard comes up i get, the application loader wizard starts and then says, the blackberry desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device that you have connected to computer.??? what did i do wrong here?
    01-02-10 12:41 AM
93 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD