So, I am currently running 5.0.230 on my tour, when the official OS comes out, how do I install the official OS after the leaked one. Would it be the same way as i would upgrade over a older official upgrade?
    01-05-10 10:20 PM
    So, I am currently running 5.0.230 on my tour, when the official OS comes out, how do I install the official OS after the leaked one. Would it be the same way as i would upgrade over a older official upgrade?
    I'm going to have to let you know, prepare for angry comments. I would recommend a Fourm Search before posting these, its free :]

The Official OS has been released to the Carrier's and is undergoing testing and tweaking on their end. The carrier will individually release there's once they have completed their side of the OS.

The Blackberry should just automatically update with the Desktop Manager when the official OS from your carrier is released.

Beta Note: There is a new beta for the tour. I recommend installing that one instead of running .230, heres a chance to use the fourm search :]
    01-05-10 10:26 PM
    Thank you very much, that answers my question
    01-05-10 10:28 PM
    You'll update the exact same way
    01-05-10 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD