I want t combine everything, but whenever o use compose>pin, it looks like an email.

Help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-10 06:19 PM
    Compose>Instant Message
    10-21-10 10:58 PM
    It has SMS, not "instant message", and it only gives the options of phone numbers and emails, not PINs.
    10-22-10 09:17 AM
    as far as I know you can not send a BBM message from the Message "folder" you can send a PIN, a email, and a SMS/MMS but not a BBM directly

on my OS 5 device I see
    compose Email
    Compose PIN
    Compose SMS Text
    Compose MMS
    Compose Instant Message - Takes me TO BBM then I must open the BBM chat window and compose the message as I always would.
    10-22-10 10:14 AM
    all I hve for options are
    Email
    PIN
    SMS
    MMS
    Facebook
    Twitter

The last two are because I Installed the official Twitter/Facebook apps For Blackberry. Do you have any other SW installed?
    10-22-10 12:18 PM
    all I hve for options are
    Email
    PIN
    SMS
    MMS
    Facebook
    Twitter

The last two are because I Installed the official Twitter/Facebook apps For Blackberry. Do you have any other SW installed?
    There should be an instant message option. I believe you need to select an option in your bbm options to make this show up.
    10-22-10 12:42 PM
    On my Torch I have the option to compose an instant message from the messages screen. When selected it gives me the options of BMM and GoogleVoice. If I select BBM, it just opens BBM as deRusett said.
    10-22-10 12:47 PM
    Ooh! that worked:
    I now have "BlackBerry Messanger" in between MMS and Facebook.

thanks!
    10-22-10 01:35 PM
    Do you know that if you go into the bbm app and go to options that you can check for your bbm chats to show up in your mailbox? After you do that anyone you chat with will show up in your mailbox. There is also the ability to move a bbm contact to your home screen. I have my husband on the home screen which is really handy since we use bbm all the time!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-10 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD