(9850, OS 7.1.0.163, been running this OS version since 01-07-12. No new apps added or deleted since the OS installation.)

This just started about 2 hours ago - in the notification bar, when I click/touch it to get my new emails, it brings up the next 3 calendar entries, BBMs, texts, tweets, & emails as normal. BUT if I click on an email, it just highlights and does nothing else. It won't open the email no matter what - if I touch, double click, or use the touchpad. Everything else - BBM, texts, calendar entries, twitter - all open as normal.

If I click/touch on the "Messages" category above the individual emails, that works to take me to the "messages" folder and then I can select & open the emails like always. I can also, from the homescreen, go to my individual email folders and everything works fine. Its just opening emails directly from the notification bar that won't work.

A reboot makes it work normally for a few minutes, then this happens again.

Anyone else ever have this problem? Suggestions?
    01-13-12 08:13 PM
    Is it a gmail account you have linked to your bb?
    01-13-12 09:32 PM
    Is it a gmail account you have linked to your bb?
    No. Two old AOL accounts, and my work email. Happens w/ all 3 of them. All worked fine until this afternoon.
    01-13-12 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD