So I'm one of the many who wanted to wait for an "OFFICIAL" release from Verizon. I was always somewhat worried about installing leaks and unofficial versions. Figured I'd wait and trust Verizon should fix issues when they release an OS.

WRONG!!!!!!

It this point, I've lost faith in waiting for official releases. They took frever to release this POS????

So... I'm totally regretting that I did not get .419. Is .419 still available? Can anyone please point me in the right direction so I can get .419 on my phone??

PLEASE???
    04-02-10 06:10 PM
    Here's a link a moderator very recently posted in another thread. I canNOT vouch for it.

Download 9630AMEA_PBr5.0.0_rel674_PL4.2.0.179_A5.0.0.419.ex e from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    04-02-10 06:46 PM
    So I'm one of the many who wanted to wait for an "OFFICIAL" release from Verizon. I was always somewhat worried about installing leaks and unofficial versions. Figured I'd wait and trust Verizon should fix issues when they release an OS.

WRONG!!!!!!

It this point, I've lost faith in waiting for official releases. They took frever to release this POS????

So... I'm totally regretting that I did not get .419. Is .419 still available? Can anyone please point me in the right direction so I can get .419 on my phone??

PLEASE???
    I would recommend using sprint's release of .484, it has been very stable and IMO is much better than the .591 verizon has released.
    04-02-10 07:12 PM
    I have to agree what a complete waste of time for this OS. Really what is the point for a official OS anymore especially if it's from verizon. I can't believe it.
    04-02-10 07:44 PM
    Verizon seems to be lazy. Weird considering their plans are expensive and these bargain carriers are releasing BB's now.
    04-03-10 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD