I am no longer able to send an email directly from my computer Gmail account to myself and have it appear in the native Message app. What is going on? It was working on my Curve 8330 4.3 and isn't any longer. It is also not working on my 9630 Tour. Is this a BB operating system problem? Is this an incompatibility issues with Gmail and BB? I receive all other gmails except ones I send to myself (computer to phone). I do not want to put on the Gmail application on the phone. I am on Sprint but don't think that matters.
    07-28-09 07:08 AM
    Its just the way it is now, at least since BIS 2.7. There are also a few other threads on this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 07:32 AM
    Hm.... I don't know if it's any help but sometimes i can get the mails i send via the computer and other times it doesn't work. I had this going on for months before i finally decided to install the gmail app and ever since i have beat myself up for not installing the app earlier.
    08-07-09 11:14 AM
    New to BB's.

Same problem. It really sucks. I CONSTANTLY send myself emails with information in them, and not receiving them sucks. I've tried EVERYTHING, and nothing is working.

Is there ANY KIND of work around? I've tried all sorts of filters, but nothing works.
    01-04-10 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD