I have a BlackBerry 6 device without any SIM card. It used to have a full BIS plan, but I switched to another device. Then I out in a SIM card without any BIS plan on it for a few days after the initial BIS plan from the first SIM card ends. Now it's SIMless

I figured I could still use it with WiFi to force my favorite site to stay on mobile mode, but for some reason, although it's connected to the WiFi the browser says 'unable to connect'. I checked the Service Books and the WiFi service books says: "no gateway"

Can I do something about this?

Posted via CrackBerry 10
    drjames05 likes this.
    05-15-13 10:15 PM
    I have a BlackBerry 6 device without any SIM card. It used to have a full BIS plan, but I switched to another device. Then I out in a SIM card without any BIS plan on it for a few days after the initial BIS plan from the first SIM card ends. Now it's SIMless

I figured I could still use it with WiFi to force my favorite site to stay on mobile mode, but for some reason, although it's connected to the WiFi the browser says 'unable to connect'. I checked the Service Books and the WiFi service books says: "no gateway"

Can I do something about this?

Posted via CrackBerry 10
    What is the site you are attempting can access.
    05-20-13 10:00 AM
    Wikia sites. Their site design about "mobile" system confounds me to no end, as entering mobile mode only changes the current page, any subsequent page is in desktop mode again, forcing me to load everything and choose mobile mode only to reload the images again, stellar bandwidth waste

Posted via CrackBerry 10
    05-27-13 02:41 AM