Help! Since my upgrade to the newest version of BBM, I no longer receive notifications for new BBM messages while I am in an active BBM conversation.

Previously, when a BBM chat is active, and a new BBM message comes in, BBM flashes the first few lines of the new message below the text box of the active BBM conversation, but now it doesn't do that any more. When I exit an active conversation, I then see missed conversations in the message list.

Is anyone experiencing this same issue? Is there something that can be done to fix this issue? Thanks in advance for your help!
    11-10-11 01:51 PM
    Help! Since my upgrade to the newest version of BBM, I no longer receive notifications for new BBM messages while I am in an active BBM conversation.

Previously, when a BBM chat is active, and a new BBM message comes in, BBM flashes the first few lines of the new message below the text box of the active BBM conversation, but now it doesn't do that any more. When I exit an active conversation, I then see missed conversations in the message list.

Is anyone experiencing this same issue? Is there something that can be done to fix this issue? Thanks in advance for your help!
    Mine still does it, I would just reinstall it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-11 02:35 PM
    no problems here
    11-10-11 03:09 PM
    no problem here either.
    11-10-11 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD