Yeah, it's 2021 and I still have my Bold 9900 & Curve 9360 going.
    Previously everytime I fire up these phones, I have to register Host Routing tables before anything would work, but when I try it now, I get nothing, no success message as before.
    However, other than not having the CICAL services registered, everything else seems to be working. Can still send & receive from my BlackBerry email account.
    Is this the new normal now? Might there be something else broken that I'm not aware of?

(Man, the Curve keyboard is so painful now...dunno how I ever lived with this. The Bold keyboard, still brilliant)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    01-03-21 12:32 PM
    Swapped a few BlackBerry's, waited till next day to come back to my Bold 9900, sent off a few host table registration requests, wait about 4 hours and try again and success! The host routing table registration success message came through.
    Although maybe the only thing I noticed not working without the host routing tables was BB World and Weather

It's January 2021 and my Bold 9900 is still in business! Again.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-04-21 01:44 PM
    Man, every time I come back to this device, i just can't get over how fast & efficient this thing is!

If we could just get a working browser and possibly calendar sync to any of the 'regular' services...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-04-21 01:51 PM