Browser is crazy fast on this hybrid....
    03-09-10 06:09 PM
    Does Opera work on this one?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-10 06:36 PM
    i'm confused... what's the problem with the email?
    wouldn't open html only plain txt...there is a new version 2.2.1 at bbhybrids.net
    but if you have 2.2.0 there is an email fix see (more) at the download thread
    03-09-10 07:11 PM
    Browser is crazy fast on this hybrid....

did you try Speedtest...wait till you see those download and upload speeds!!!
    03-09-10 07:12 PM

Bolt loads like its on juice...haven't tried Opera
    03-09-10 07:13 PM
    For those that keep asking...A hybrid is built for speed and performance..no new features or apps...just a kick-a55 OS...It is located here BBHybrids Forums - BBHybrids - Home join the forum...go to Downloads..hybrids..85x0 and there you go...this has its own loader!!! follow the instructions and BOOOO YAAAh y'all got a jacked up OS...REMEMBER TO SAY HI AND GIVE A BIG THANK YOU TO DUKE!!!!!!! BBHybrids loves CB and we love BBHybrids!!!
    03-09-10 07:18 PM

did you take the plunge???
    03-09-10 07:22 PM

Opera is an extra in the Java folder. After the install load the .cod with bbsak. Yes it works Dukes the builder is personally using it.
    03-09-10 07:29 PM
    Opera is an extra in the Java folder. After the install load the .cod with bbsak. Yes it works Dukes the builder is personally using it.

woot!!! why didn't load during install...??
    03-09-10 08:11 PM
    the updated hybrid... can i just run the installer and copy it over the old hybrid?
    03-09-10 09:05 PM
    the updated hybrid... can i just run the installer and copy it over the old hybrid?
    don't do that...from the download thread...click on (more) thats the email fix.
    download that and install it with BBSAK..."install cod"
    03-09-10 09:17 PM
    Man I am so lost on how to install this. Ive never done it before and this is my first BB.. Are there any detailed steps?
    03-09-10 11:00 PM
    Man I am so lost on how to install this. Ive never done it before and this is my first BB.. Are there any detailed steps?
    First, welcome to Crackberry. To answer your question, all the instructions are on this website:

BBHybrids Forums - BBHybrids - Home
    03-09-10 11:04 PM
    First, welcome to Crackberry. To answer your question, all the instructions are on this website:

BBHybrids Forums - BBHybrids - Home
    I know that but the tutorial shows some installer thing that I do not have.. ?
    03-09-10 11:19 PM
    And it says delete "java folder" in the base os.... it dont show me where it is or how to get to it! Im about to just stick with the official release
    03-09-10 11:25 PM
    And it says delete "java folder" in the base os.... it dont show me where it is or how to get to it! Im about to just stick with the official release
    slim...the new 2.2 version doesn't need you to do that...just download the base .459....download the installer(the hybrid) follow the 6 easy steps and you will have a 8530 that runs like Usain Bolt....lolol..if you have questions ask them nt the forum @bbhybrids...please join the forum there ask and/or ask questions, leavr remark AND thank Duke
    03-10-10 04:30 AM
    Java can be found at C:Program files, Common files, Research in Motion, Shared, Loader, 8530 AMEA. The installer is in the download. If you stick with the official OS it will be your loss of a MUCH faster BB! Its made so simple a caveman can do it.
    03-10-10 04:34 AM
    I wish more people would post there opinion on this hybrid. That way people can see if it is worth installing! Which IMO it is. Also please THANK Duke at BBHybrids Forums - BBHybrids - Home . He put in a lot of hours on this. He posted it for the general public. Not in VIP where you would have to pay! I see many downloads and very few Thanks! That's all he wants is gratitude to continue building for us. Please take the time to show some appreciation.
    03-10-10 04:42 AM
    I wish more people would post there opinion on this hybrid. That way people can see if it is worth installing! Which IMO it is. Also please THANK Duke at BBHybrids Forums - BBHybrids - Home . He put in a lot of hours on this. He posted it for the general public. Not in VIP where you would have to pay! I see many downloads and very few Thanks! That's all he wants is gratitude to continue building for us. Please take the time to show some appreciation.
    simply join the FREE forum and say hello...THANK DUKE... ask your questions or leave a comment or finding with the hybrid!!! Duke developed this hybrid and knows all the inner workings. Not much to ask for...to have a free hybrid OS that makes your berry run like Jimmie Johnson's 48 car...lol
    03-10-10 04:49 AM
    well said fdb..well said...
    03-10-10 04:51 AM
    this Hybrid should work with the 8520...try using the .509 base 5.0 install and then download the installer...there is no need to remove or replace the java folder. Duke built an installer to make installation a breeze!! and thank him for that too!!!
    03-10-10 05:14 AM
    verizon users get the bonus 3G signal icon....no such luck for us Sprint users
    03-10-10 05:18 AM
    can BBSAK install multiple CODs in one shot? i know it can only remove them one at a time...
    03-10-10 06:07 AM
    can BBSAK install multiple CODs in one shot? i know it can only remove them one at a time...
    yep....select all then ok
    03-10-10 06:11 AM
    cool.... this was getting monotonous..
    03-10-10 06:12 AM
203 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD