I can't do it till tomm. But I will be back with my results/opinion! thanks for the help.. I will be registering with bbhybrids for sure and be giving a HUGE thanks to duke!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 07:51 PM
    I can't do it till tomm. But I will be back with my results/opinion! thanks for the help.. I will be registering with bbhybrids for sure and be giving a HUGE thanks to duke!

add me to your bbm 3138F948...case' you got questions
    03-08-10 07:59 PM
    and KEY LOCK works!!!!!!

app world
    media files
    bbm
    all third party apps working !!!
    BOLT browser is just blazing now
    My key lock is missing now after install of hybrid. Is there a way to get it back?
    My wife is going to kill me now.
    03-08-10 09:40 PM
    My key lock is missing now after install of hybrid. Is there a way to get it back?
    Just use autolock.
    03-09-10 04:39 AM
    It does not show the lock in the apps menu. If you press and hold "A" it will lock the keypad. With or without a password.
    03-09-10 04:47 AM
    It does not show the lock in the apps menu. If you press and hold "A" it will lock the keypad. With or without a password.
    I have it on mine...???
    03-09-10 04:52 AM
    Thanks for tip about the A button for locking.
    Wife said that works great.
    03-09-10 06:32 AM
    what installer? i went to the site and downloaded the OS and Hybrid files, but do not see anything about an installer to use.

i delete the vendor.xml and am running apploader now.
    03-09-10 11:28 AM
    what installer? i went to the site and downloaded the OS and Hybrid files, but do not see anything about an installer to use.

i delete the vendor.xml and am running apploader now.
    He removed his newest hybrid temporarily that had the installer. He did this to fix a email problem. You could receive them but not read or reply. This fix is in the works. It should be finished shortly. Anyone else that has installed his new hybrid will have to reinstall. So that your email will work correctly. The one you are installing now is his other one which is great. Wait till he reposts the other one and install it. Even better and faster! Sorry for any inconvenience.
    03-09-10 11:45 AM
    There is an email glitch that duke is working on....they come thru but no attachment or body...stay tuned

03-09-10 11:46 AM
    He removed his newest hybrid temporarily that had the installer. He did this to fix a email problem. You could receive them but not read or reply. This fix is in the works. It should be finished shortly. Anyone else that has installed his new hybrid will have to reinstall. So that your email will work correctly. The one you are installing now is his other one which is great. Wait till he reposts the other one and install it. Even better and faster! Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Thanks Fdb...busy in the restaurant...couldn't reply

03-09-10 11:49 AM
    Hey JP,

With this hybrid, are new features being added to the OS? Or just a faster browser? What features?

Thank you
    03-09-10 11:49 AM
    Hey JP,

With this hybrid, are new features being added to the OS? Or just a faster browser? Hybrids are built for

Thank you
    Go to bbhybrids.net all the info is there..join the forum and Duke will reply...I'm just a tester..hybrids are built for speed and performance not features??Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by j.p.hatfield; 03-09-10 at 02:32 PM.
    03-09-10 02:26 PM
    There is an email glitch that duke is working on....they come thru but no attachment or body...stay tuned

Any idea on time frame? My wife just said her emails were messed up and I needed to put the old OS back.
    03-09-10 02:31 PM
    Any idea on time frame? My wife just said her emails were messed up and I needed to put the old OS back.
    Should be today after 5...gotta make sure its right..

03-09-10 02:36 PM
    Its fixed will be back up in a couple of hours. When he gets home from work. He hears our cries. Lol. Stall! Worth it.
    03-09-10 02:40 PM
    i believe i also found an issue with gmail contact syncing as well........ my contacting are no longer pushing down.
    03-09-10 03:09 PM
    is this worth it?
    03-09-10 03:37 PM
    is this worth it?
    if you're looking for speed and performance...the hybrid is worth it
    03-09-10 04:41 PM
    i believe i also found an issue with gmail contact syncing as well........ my contacting are no longer pushing down.
    could be wifi issue that has been hitting all berry users yesterday and today
    03-09-10 04:46 PM
    hey everybody..Dukes hybrid should be up in a few...one download will be the fixed installer (complete hybrid) and another will just a fix folder for the email issues!!

remember to thank Duke for his hard work and enjoy your juiced up berry!!!
    03-09-10 04:53 PM
    it's aliiiiiiiivvvvveeeee
    03-09-10 04:57 PM
    email fix is there to !!! bbhybrids.net

the email fix will only open NEW mail after the fix not received mail that you have
    on your berry already...sorry but a fix is better than no fix...:0
    03-09-10 05:02 PM
    I might have to check this out! I really want the new Lock/Standby feature since auto standby doesn't work for this device.

03-09-10 05:03 PM
    i'm confused... what's the problem with the email?
    03-09-10 06:00 PM
203 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD