Hello all!

I'm happy to announce the opening of my new website! ota.blackberryrepo.com

I've kept it simple so even the oldest blackberries out there can access it and download content, and everything is able to be downloaded straight from your phone! A lot of older blackberry software is getting harder and harder to find, and I'm wanting to change that. The content is a bit sparse for the time being, but more is to come in due time! Also if anyone has any old bbos software I'd be happy to post it as well, shoot me a PM with it and i will add it. The most notable thing I have right now is the most recent version of blackberry world for bbos 5-7, so if you have had trouble finding it or unsure what the right version is then get the one I have. For those who don't know how, just click on the JAD file in the respective folder and the app will download.

I do plan on improving the ux a little bit on ota, but my Web Development skills are not the best. I am learning though! I also am working on blackberryrepo.com which will host a huge score of software from PlayBook to bb10 along with firmware and device Sims. If there are issues, or you have any questions or comments, please reach out to me via pm!
    Last edited by imradlol; 06-29-20 at 03:50 PM.
    06-29-20 03:24 PM
    Awesome work!
    06-29-20 04:06 PM
    Hello all!

I've kept it simple so even the oldest blackberries out there can access it and download content, and everything is able to be downloaded straight from your phone! A lot of older blackberry software is getting harder and harder to find, and I'm wanting to change that. The content is a bit sparse for the time being, but more is to come in due time! Also if anyone has any old bbos software I'd be happy to post it as well, shoot me a PM with it and i will add it. The most notable thing I have right now is the most recent version of blackberry world for bbos 5-7, so if you have had trouble finding it or unsure what the right version is then get the one I have. For those who don't know how, just click on the JAD file in the respective folder and the app will download.

I do plan on improving the ux a little bit on ota, but my Web Development skills are not the best. I am learning though! I also am working on blackberryrepo.com which will host a huge score of software from PlayBook to bb10 along with firmware and device Sims. If there are issues, or you have any questions or comments, please reach out to me via pm!
    This is really awesome!!!!
    06-29-20 04:25 PM
    Nice one.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-20 06:21 PM
    A quick update,
    I replaced the default nginx-based file viewer with another web file browser, so now things scale much nicer on small displays
    06-30-20 08:26 AM
    You might want to get up with The Bold Explorer no sense in duplicating efforts... you might be able to help him keep his list current.

Of course the problem many have is his site focuses on what works on BBOS7.... many users are stuck on older version of BBOS that won't run the "latest" version of some apps.

There was also a thread here recently on the PlayBook... someone dumped almost 380 of PlayBook Apps. Of course how many are working??? Could take weeks to go through and test them all.
    Last edited by Dunt Dunt Dunt; 06-30-20 at 09:22 AM.
    drtiendiep likes this.
    06-30-20 09:08 AM
    You might want to get up with The Bold Explorer no sense in duplicating efforts... you might be able to help him keep his list current.

Of course the problem many have is his site focuses on what works on BBOS7.... many users are stuck on older version of BBOS that won't run the "latest" version of some apps.

There was also a thread here recently on the PlayBook... someone dumped almost 380 of PlayBook Apps. Of course how many are working??? Could take weeks to go through and test them all.
    That's a great idea! I've used his guide and adapted quite a bit for much older bbos phones along with finding the right app versions that will work after much trial and error. I did download the playbook collection, and I also have my own collection of playbook apps. I'm still going through them but at a glance I have around 500+ apps for the playbook in total.

Those will go on blackberryrepo.com, I have all the files uploaded and them all indexed, I am just working on the actual website now. My web dev skills are not great so it will probably be pretty basic for now, but i do plan on hosting all the playbook apps and games I have, as well as bb10 apps. I also went ahead and archived every device simulator from the swdownloads blackberry site, and currently working on the firmware portion as well which will also be shared on my site!

I know it's a bit redundant, but I just want to make sure that as much of blackberry software is archived and freely available for all as possible. I personally have spent hours upon hours hunting down software, running into dead link after dead link before I finally find a working link for it. I love this community and I feel this is my way of giving back, if that makes sense
    06-30-20 09:36 AM
    Nice job! :applause:

Hello all!

Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    07-07-20 05:05 PM
    Hi! The site doesn't work. Can you fix it bro?
    07-21-20 04:18 PM
    "Diese Webseite ist nicht erreichbar!" = This Page is unreachable

Same here.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-20 05:02 AM
    Unreachable to site "The origin web server is not reachable." pls fix

Posted via CB10
    11-03-20 11:53 PM