Just migrated over to Blackberry after 10yrs with Palm. Overall I'm very happy with the Blackberry except for the Task list. Questions:

1. When I record all my upcoming tasks the screen shows today's tasks in Bold but there is no reminder telling me when the others are due. Do I really have to go into each one for the date reminder? There is plenty of room on the display to show the task and the date due. Am I missing something?

2. Most tasks are date driven but not at a specific time that day. If I enter a task for a certain day, is there a way to NOT assign a time on that day? I may need to pick up shirts at the cleaners but not at a specific time, etc. It shows up on my calendar as a timed appt.

3. Is there a better 3rd party app out there for this? I'm trying Agendus too, but I'm not familiar with all the Blackberry options out there.

By the way...the calculator sucks too. whats the most popular app out there for this?

Thanks!
    08-13-09 01:38 PM
    Also, when I add a new task, the ability to have the task repeat is not coming up....
    08-15-09 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD