that spinny clock that comes on when its crashing
    can you tell me how to install rc4 in 9360 in english?
    08-27-12 05:05 PM
    can you tell me how to install rc4 in 9360 in english?
    if you click on the enlarged word 'too' on my signature, it will bring up the thread for zoc's hybrid.. i'm not sure how your phone works but i think you would just need to extract the 'java only' version over your os's java files and you're done.. but check the thread out first and maybe ask there cause i could be wrong
    2c likes this.
    08-27-12 05:25 PM
    if you click on the enlarged word 'too' on my signature, it will bring up the thread for zoc's hybrid.. i'm not sure how your phone works but i think you would just need to extract the 'java only' version over your os's java files and you're done.. but check the thread out first and maybe ask there cause i could be wrong
    to be very honest that didnt relly helped.
    08-27-12 05:28 PM
    to be very honest that didnt relly helped.

Yeah like I said I am not sure that's why I am telling you to go on the thread for Zocs hybrid where you will get more help

..konnichiwa from my kawaii blackberry  9900 :3
    08-27-12 11:47 PM
    thank you very much for your acknowledgement of his superiority

thank you for proving you're just another suck up
    08-28-12 12:15 PM
    thank you for proving you're just another suck up
    I am profoundly impacted by the paradoxical nature of your comment which clearly suggests that you are having difficulty in digesting his superiority.
    08-28-12 04:41 PM
    Yeah like I said I am not sure that's why I am telling you to go on the thread for Zocs hybrid where you will get more help

..konnichiwa from my kawaii blackberry  9900 :3
    ok last night i did an upload with the help of your big pink too and now going to downgrade my phone to .569 and will upload rc3 for better performance.
    08-28-12 04:43 PM
    I updated my bb 9360 from .336 build, and I find this os (.649) to be better than the previous one. These are what I found out:
    My bb got snappier.
    The hour glass doesn't appear everytime.
    Better signal strength.
    Awsome browser performance.
    It now loads heavy pages with ease, browser does close automatically now also, but not like before.
    Way better battery life, I got almost 2 hours more than I used to get, better standby battery life, Before my battery would drain completely when I wake up the next morning evan if I charge it to 100% before sleep...but It takes longer to to charge
    And I can't find the battery, cpu ....monitor graphs!
    But a new feature is added, like the bb automatically closes applications win the battery
    Visually almost everything have remained the same.
    Hope this review helped you guys to know what are the improvements in this versiongo ahead and update your bb!!
    08-29-12 01:36 PM
    Guys, by only telling Pure Truth, this update of .649 is working very good on my 9360, the update increases the display graphic of the device, its more smoother than ever, and more liquid, it also increases the device speed 2 times than before, and also the browser is more faster....
    No yet problems identified while using this unofficial beta version.
    Its been 3 days using it.
    08-30-12 08:06 PM
    NFC is enabled on my T-Mobile Bold 9900 :-D finally!!!!

I wans't planning on updating but my 9900 was acting weird, so I get I'm late to this, but I noticed the NFC on T-Mobile and got excited.

wonder why that wasnt reported yet, but I guess not many T-Mobile customers installed this.
    09-02-12 12:13 AM
    can i use it on blackberry 9780
    12-24-12 09:40 AM
    can i use it on blackberry 9780?????
    12-24-12 09:40 AM
    any new leaks?
    02-01-13 08:46 AM
213 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD