But my question is, if i do upgrade to the 7.1 would i still be able to pick up the 4G network thats been offered by my local carrier?
    08-21-12 09:58 AM
    That feature is controlled by your carrier and not the OS.
    But my question is, if i do upgrade to the 7.1 would i still be able to pick up the 4G network thats been offered by my local carrier?
    08-21-12 10:03 AM
    so after one day i am back with the review,

battery is same as .569
    gps is acting weird
    2 visul changes as described in post # 34
    more snappy and responsive.

no issues at all during calls or watching videos,

browser didnt closed down yet by itself,

i did ocassional battery pull to let it settle down.

now paitently waiting for the new os release
    08-21-12 10:12 AM
    yes you will be able to pick it up if it has been provided by yor operator.
    08-21-12 10:13 AM
    battery drain is 9.01%
    08-21-12 11:38 AM
    I'm getting worse battery than .569 right now it's at 4.55% (High) in the analyzer... Not too good on battery so far.
    Last edited by theonecid; 08-21-12 at 12:17 PM.
    08-21-12 11:47 AM
    This OS is like 402 all over again for me. Its hot, signal bounces all over the place

Bad!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 powered by
    BerryLicio.us
    08-21-12 12:45 PM
    Sounds like they maybe fixed something? Media Player? Then they broke other things. Does anyone working there know what they are doing? Are they all university first year students that only have a slight clue of what they are trying to do?

Still love my bb but this gets old to have 1 thing fixed and then messing up other things. I can only shake my head.

Not a good way to dispel the thoughts about your company.
    08-21-12 12:57 PM
    I'm getting worse battery than .569 right now it's at 4.55% (High) in the analyzer... Not too good on battery so far.
    As in any other OS upgrdae you should wait a couple of days before being able to take "realistic" readings concerning battery.
    In my case I do not have "temperature" issues as other users reported.
    08-21-12 01:10 PM
    As in any other OS upgrdae you should wait a couple of days before being able to take "realistic" readings concerning battery.
    The thing is, in the real world people use their phones without wifi, and require it to be on 3G.

I give that this OS has the fastest data delivery to the handsets. But please! 41C for a temp during real heavy use on 3G?

And we're not into spring yet.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    08-21-12 01:24 PM
    24 hours with this OS , i found that bug temperature is there again , i put on my device under air conditioner in 18 celcius , but it shows that temperature 30 celcius , what the ?
    and the word subtitution bug make this os worse .
    the battery is almost worse than .569

but the positive is , the memory drain rate is very stable ! uptime 23 hours only -3,2 MB
    and i have almost -98 MB in .569 in arround 20 hours . this os wasn't laggy like .569 ,
    so confused for do downgrade or not .
    08-21-12 02:08 PM
    Zocster, so what we gonna do?? I have it installed for one day only, but same feelings as you...what about your hybrids? Which should I try?
    08-21-12 02:49 PM
    Can we get a definitive on the media player bug from someone who has previously experienced this?

Antennas stability and strength? 3G/4G lock? WIFI? Bluetooth?
    08-21-12 02:57 PM
    Can we get a definitive on the media player bug from someone who has previously experienced this?

i don't know about media player bug ,
    but the antena strength so far so good for me
    08-21-12 03:00 PM
    I’ll pass for now. Leaked OS’s just give me grief with Mobile Hotspot. .580 has been nothing but positive for me these past 3 weeks.
    08-21-12 03:55 PM
    Loaded new OS via Desktop Software. All went well. Not sure what the reason, but it did not want to load via application loader. Anyway got it installed and overall responsiveness in apps, browser, phone seems better. I also noted that once I typed "BBDA" to get to the Device Analyzer it has a option for testing the cellular network connection. I personally don't remember it being their in previous OS, but it may have been. Running the battery drain test to see what is pulling the most juice. So far so good. You will need to re-install BB AppWorld again. Though it shows installed in the application manager I was always getting the java exception error after a reboot which went away after AppWorld was re-install. Just a quirk I guess.
    08-21-12 04:07 PM

i havent experienced a media player bug in this one.
    08-21-12 04:09 PM
    Loaded new OS via Desktop Software. All went well. Not sure what the reason, but it did not want to load via application loader. Anyway got it installed and overall responsiveness in apps, browser, phone seems better. I also noted that once I typed "BBDA" to get to the Device Analyzer it has a option for testing the cellular network connection. I personally don't remember it being their in previous OS, but it may have been. Running the battery drain test to see what is pulling the most juice. So far so good. You will need to re-install BB AppWorld again. Though it shows installed in the application manager I was always getting the java exception error after a reboot which went away after AppWorld was re-install. Just a quirk I guess.
    app world is already installed, i havent faced any problem with it, it was preinstalled in the os.
    drkknyt98 likes this.
    08-21-12 04:11 PM
    I�ll pass for now. Leaked OS�s just give me grief with Mobile Hotspot. .580 has been nothing but positive for me these past 3 weeks.
    what ever sails your boat buddy.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    08-21-12 04:13 PM
    even i dont have any temprature issues
    08-21-12 04:17 PM
    I also noted that once I typed "BBDA" to get to the Device Analyzer it has a option for testing the cellular network connection. I personally don't remember it being their in previous OS, but it may have been.
    Yes it is present on previous OS's.
    drkknyt98 likes this.
    08-21-12 04:22 PM
    Just downloaded and installed. All seems ok so far
    08-21-12 04:26 PM
    battery drain is 9.01%

That's kinda steep, yeah? Still sitting that high?

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk�
    08-21-12 04:39 PM
    That's kinda steep, yeah? Still sitting that high?

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk�
    i was using it so thats why it was 9.01

i left it alobne for an hour and then it showed up as 3.0%

i am using device analyzer for the first time so have little idea how to take and read readings.
    08-21-12 04:53 PM
    i was using it so thats why it was 9.01

i left it alobne for an hour and then it showed up as 3.0%

i am using device analyzer for the first time so have little idea how to take and read readings.
    3.0% sounds much, much better and right about where it should be.
    lamnguyen2020 likes this.
    08-21-12 05:06 PM
213 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD