06-12-12 12:28 AM
162 ... 567
tools
    Hi,

Just installed 7.4, everything seems to be fine, but when I click "phone options" under settings the phone freezes and after some time it gives back a " Uncaught Exception: Application net_rim_bb_options_app(169) is not responding; process terminated" Is there any way to fix this? I did a Wipe then load but still got the same thing.

Seems like without the sim the phone freezes when you go to Phone Options. I placed in the sim and everything went fine.
    Last edited by strikerzer0; 06-07-12 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Got the answer
    06-07-12 02:36 PM
    Thanks I feel better today and made the new DelftEo v7.5 installer, I sent it to a few beta testers who sent me a pm, now it's waiting for there report, I will ask these people to write there ups and ups here.
    After the green light I post the link.
    In my bb the latest 7.1 files are working great and don't have any problem.

Enjoy DelftEo
    06-08-12 10:32 PM
    what about the testers ???? tell us your ups and ups
    06-09-12 08:53 PM
    Why don't you post your rom here and everyone will test it? After that, when it become more perfect, you post it in 1st page
    06-10-12 09:50 AM
    DelftEo BB9000 v7.5 super smooth, snappy, fast and stable.
    Incoming from the Boss...soon
    06-10-12 11:11 PM
    Today I will post it here, now I'm on the road,
    Thanks.

Enjoy DelftEo
    mrvulcann likes this.
    06-11-12 09:20 AM
    Thanks.

Enjoy DelftEo
    Alright been waiting for this
    06-11-12 09:49 AM
    Thanks.

Enjoy DelftEo
    Feedback on Beta-testing:

1/ Installed successfully
    2/ During installation via Loader.exe I had to select files manually, after what I see the same pop-up msg saying smthing corrupted with the Zen 7 theme alx
    3/ QuickPull after installation will not let go to "Set Permission" (as 7.4) so I had to -> Options -> Apps -> QP -> Set permission and set it manually (Allow all)
    4/ Blackberry loading screen on startup is not as fast as expected
    5/ Still testing, overall seems good. After doing restarts the battery holds nicely.
    6/ All apps that I tried to install did install alrait , the crunchSMS is working okay. The internet speed in stock browser is not as fast (as my 9900 let's say )

I care most about my battery in 9000 and as for now it seems to be OKAY.
    Moar feedback to come when I go to work and use the 9000 in full

Thnx DelftEo!
    06-11-12 10:13 AM
    After several battery pulling the fone seems to be moar snappy

Notice the following: As I change the THEME, the downloaded apps icons go back to the Download folder, before doing the change the icons were moved to HOME, after changing the THEME they auto move to DWL folder.
    06-11-12 10:57 AM
    After several battery pulling the fone seems to be moar snappy

Notice the following: As I change the THEME, the downloaded apps icons go back to the Download folder, before doing the change the icons were moved to HOME, after changing the THEME they auto move to DWL folder.
    About the theme change that's normal because you select a new theme and a new theme come's like factory and you have to set this new theme the way you like, the same happen with normal os.

Enjoy DelftEo
    hieupham likes this.
    06-11-12 11:21 AM
    Is the problem with wi-fi fixed in this release ?
    06-11-12 05:19 PM
    06-12-12 12:28 AM
162 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD