Hey is there a way this OS could run the social feeds app? I would think not, but hey you never know.
    This is like a normal blackberry os it runs all blackberry app's
    Nothing more nothing less

Enjoy DelftEo
    04-20-12 06:26 PM
    No luck at all i wiped the phone with bbsak and reinstalled os, checked the wifi before i restored my settings. I downgraded to os4 (no luck), i went into os e screen and reset wlan to default(no luck), deleted service book n restored (no luck), checked my settings to make shure data service were on (no luck), pulled the battery a thousand time(no luck)... i think shes done for, proberly a hardware malfunction.After i toggled with the wifi power mode that day the only thing i touched was in wifi 802.11-driver-plt screen-nvs update after i clicked on the nvs update(by mistake cuz of my sticky trackball) it rebooted, so im assuming its proberly because of that or the wifi just gave up on me. I looked everywhere for a solution someone said it might be a hardware fault ,so i now tending towards that view.
    04-22-12 11:17 AM
    Hey delfteo, concerning the wifi issue, i tried installing through blackberry desktop manager ,it isntalled the os but i got this message during installation "A fatal error has occurred while updating your device's software. Please try again.

Application data could not be restored to the device. The backup data file has been saved to "C:\Documents and Settings\Seperatist\Desktop\LoaderBackup-(2012-04-22).ipd". You can use the Desktop Software Backup/Restore tool to restore this information.

Unspecified error encountered [J:0x00000024]"
    04-22-12 12:52 PM
    Hello

I installed this hybrid os and my bb 9000 is working very nice, no problems.

Thank you for your efforts.

Kind regards
    04-24-12 01:41 AM
    @DelftEo:I know all your hibrid roms for bb9000, they're very good. And what you think about support bb8900 on your future roms??
    04-24-12 09:12 AM
    hi!delfteo
    i'm install your rom successfu
    but i have a problem
    i want to use software ''Future SMS v2.83'',but it's not working,it's not start
    so i can your help :-s,can you help me?
    thank for your help
    04-24-12 10:29 AM
    Omg, the 402 is outside the door and we yet aint see the 7.5 version
    04-24-12 10:35 AM
    can't get touch (formerly pingchat) to work with v7.4, it worked on 7.2 with no issues but when i try and open the app in 7.4, nothing happens. i did all the steps outlined (removed old os + cccleaner/fresh wiped phone/requested service books) but nothing worked (even did a second wipe/install to check if it was the original load), i can install/remove the app but the app itself won't load up. any ideas? this is the only issue im having, everything else works great and battery life is noticeably better than 7.2.
    04-24-12 11:08 AM
    Omg, the 402 is outside the door and we yet aint see the 7.5 version
    I have the 402 from the beginning in my bb as test, but nothing is better or changed with this 402 cod's.
    I bring you guys a new DelftEo for sure when something changed in better way and make sense for our bold 9000, but when rim brings us a new os7 update and I test this code file's and it brings us nothing better, I don't see the need to update the DelftEo, and people ask me "what is the different" ??

hi!delfteo
    i'm install your rom successfu
    but i have a problem
    i want to use software ''Future SMS v2.83'',but it's not working,it's not start
    so i can your help :-s,can you help me?
    thank for your help
    When a app is not starting or working most and best solution is to go to the options, applications menu and change there the permission settings from the app manual to "allow"
    When I install some apps to test and they don't start I change there permission settings to "allow" and the app is working fine.
    Try this and let me know.
    I really bring you a new DelftEo hybrid when it make sense.
    I keep on testing the new leaks from rim, don't worry.

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 04-24-12 at 11:19 PM.
    04-24-12 11:13 PM
    I have the 402 from the beginning in my bb as test, but nothing is better or changed with this 402 cod's.
    I bring you guys a new DelftEo for sure when something changed in better way and make sense for our bold 9000, but when rim brings us a new os7 update and I test this code file's and it brings us nothing better, I don't see the need to update the DelftEo, and people ask me "what is the different" ??

Enjoy DelftEo
    Thank you, but I have been trying to install your 7.4 version (as the manual described) regardless of the theme-7 something alx file. The 1st installation was corrupted, the loading screen (loading bar) with BB logo went to the final stage but the fone will not start, just stuck with the fully loaded bar, I had to bat-pull and reinstall the OS, this time the OS loaded but with it was so buggy with just tiny folder-like icons without the name - just tiny icons and I had to click on every icon to find where is Options and to do the Wipe. After what I uninstalled the 7.4 and installed it a new (with doing a PC restart) - this time everything went OKAY but after installing QUICKPULL the app asked to set permission, I clicked the SET Per button but it would not load further - button click and no respond.

So I decided to install JSL 7.0 - what is better with this ROM over your: smooth installation, it has build-in Zen 7 theme while your has ver 6 and the set permission button on Quickpull worked lol

To be honest, after that I could not set permission for Quickpull I installed the JSL 7.0, what I don't like about this ROM is that it holds battery only for 1 day so I REALLY, REALLY WANT TO TRY YOUR ROM IF ITS SMOOOOOOOTH to see how's the BAT life.

THANKIES!
    04-24-12 11:43 PM
    Izin unduh gan
    04-27-12 04:02 AM
    I've been reading the post about this hybrid and I wanna test it out.. Could you perhaps change to a different host site because this one is slower than a slug. PM me the link and anything you'd like me to test.
    04-27-12 05:53 PM
    ♒::ω̃̃ő:Oω̃̃·::♒ nice
    Great os
    04-27-12 07:08 PM
    Im waiting for v7.5 DelftEo, please get it out soon.
    04-28-12 08:22 PM
    Im waiting for v7.5 DelftEo, please get it out soon.
    When the new os 7 or os6 update's make sense for us, I bring it immediately for you, don't worry, or do you have wishes ?? (I can make ?)
    The last "OS 7.1.0.402" didn't make any sense to made a new DelftEo hybrid, I have this cod's in my bold but, Nothing more, nothing less.
    Till now we have a nice bold 9000 "SUPER BATTERY" Os 5.0/6.0.0.723/7.1.0.267" hybrid.
    Making air, don't do nothing.

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 04-28-12 at 11:33 PM.
    04-28-12 11:20 PM
    just installed this hybrid. so far so good. snappy i should say.
    05-03-12 02:01 AM
    just installed this hybrid. so far so good. snappy i should say.
    Thanks, have fun and welcome to the DelftEo club.

Enjoy DelftEo
    05-05-12 10:49 PM
    Thanks, have fun and welcome to the DelftEo club.

Enjoy DelftEo
    So can u run QuickPull?
    05-06-12 05:57 AM
    it really makes my bb a super battery!
    05-08-12 10:36 AM
    So can u run QuickPull?
    QuickPull 5 is the latest iteration of one of the most popular BlackBerry� applications, ever. Want to keep your BlackBerry running like new? Tired of manually taking out the battery? Then QuickPull 5 is for you. With over 3 million users in 35 countries, QuickPull has become the "must have" utility of every BlackBerry user. QuickPull 5 is no exception.

Completely rewritten from scratch

New sleek, fluid interface

Social network integration

QuickPull 5

Works great 100% with my hybrid, I test it for you.

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 05-08-12 at 07:49 PM.
    05-08-12 07:46 PM
    Waiting for the 7.5
    05-09-12 08:07 AM
    been using this Hybrid for almost 2 straight weeks, no battery pull, just soft resets (installing app requirement), everything is smooth sailing, battery is not bad either, with 3g turn on all day, end of the day still got 2 bars left.
    05-13-12 01:32 AM
    i�m testing the new DelftEo v7.5 with os 7.1.0.284
    the browser is more speedy, i test it first and pass it to my beta testers, till now only the browser is more speedy, the battery is more bad so no changed it ,i ask my beta, for the differents.
    Waiting for your good news,the very best Delfteo v7.5
    05-13-12 05:07 AM
    I can�t block the phone in the holster. How can I fix that?
    05-13-12 05:32 PM
    Haven't downloaded the hybrid yet. i don't even have a bold yet. I'm buying a used one and making it a hybrid this month
    05-16-12 01:50 AM
162 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD