I'm back to using the 9000,

This OS is looking good so far(first 24 hours of use).
    04-01-12 09:16 AM
    I'm back to using the 9000,

This OS is looking good so far(first 24 hours of use).
    Don't forget to hard reset a few times to settle this os.
    Welcome back

Enjoy DelftEo
    04-01-12 10:53 AM
    Don't forget to hard reset a few times to settle this os.
    Welcome back

Enjoy DelftEo
    Thank Delfteo very much! but i want feedback some problem:
    - Memory drained!
    - in option/date-time, i want change set time from automatic to manual.but it don't accept for save...
    - i used to addonis app in other ROM, but in your ROM, option autolock don't work..
    Can you fix it? thanks so much
    Last edited by viboy.wekizender; 04-04-12 at 09:03 AM.
    04-04-12 01:24 AM
    Thank Delfteo very much ! I installed successfully but I want to use BlackBerry Messenger ( BBM ) exam should I do?
    04-04-12 11:08 AM
    installed... its jus awsome. batt life is good so far. but had a problm while installing cause my java was not updated. Check for latest java update b4 installing. the themes are niice tooo....

thanks much!
    04-06-12 02:25 AM
    installed... its jus awsome. batt life is good so far. but had a problm while installing cause my java was not updated. Check for latest java update b4 installing. the themes are niice tooo....

thanks much!

Thanks buddy, your welcome

Enjoy DelftEo
    04-06-12 09:36 PM
    Thank you for the great job.
    I did exactly as you described in the instruction. The Loader didn't recognized the files so I ought to add them manually via "Add" button, choosing all the alx files - but an error pop-out smthing wrong with the Zen theme, everything installed ok tho. After that I see in the "About" section of my fone still says the ROM was the old 1079 one that was before the update. Is it correct or the version should be the another one?

Anyway after that I have given the JSL 7.0 a try and everything installed greatly, the Loader recognized the ROM btw - so the ROM is currently on my 9000 now - I think I'd wait for the 7.5 release?
    04-08-12 12:09 PM
    Btw the SingTelecom (Asia) has published the official 342 ROM ALL Lang (!) could you please use this as a base as it has all the languages - incl. my Vietnamese (and Chinese etc etc)

THNX!!!! <3

https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...3314DF2B3CB9CE
    04-08-12 12:47 PM
    Btw the SingTelecom (Asia) has published the official 342 ROM ALL Lang (!) could you please use this as a base as it has all the languages - incl. my Vietnamese (and Chinese etc etc)

THNX!!!! <3

https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...3314DF2B3CB9CE
    I already made it and is now for test in my bb.
    I post it here when it works good.

Enjoy DelftEo
    elbay12 and hieupham like this.
    04-10-12 01:38 PM
    Pls make it available asap.

Thank you for the great job.
    I did exactly as you described in the instruction. The Loader didn't recognized the files so I ought to add them manually via "Add" button, choosing all the alx files - but an error pop-out smthing wrong with the Zen theme, everything installed ok tho. After that I see in the "About" section of my fone still says the ROM was the old 1079 one that was before the update. Is it correct or the version should be the another one?

Anyway after that I have given the JSL 7.0 a try and everything installed greatly, the Loader recognized the ROM btw - so the ROM is currently on my 9000 now
    04-10-12 09:27 PM
    waiting for the V7.5 !!!
    the very best hit

Sent from my BlackBerry 9000 using Tapatalk
    04-11-12 01:09 AM
    Dear DelftEo,

I am a big fan of your hybrid and it really gave new life to my BB9000.

In regard to the theme, you made great suggestions, I would although want to provide you with the below as it is really great, with the possiblity to change the connections (Mobile Network, Wifi, Bluetooth, etc.) right from the top banner. I found this functionality really amazing as it gives you instant access to the connections as we all try to keep our battery up!

let me know your thoughts.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-theme-640002/

Looking forward to 7.5 and who knows maybe with this theme or at least this functionality!

Z
    hieupham likes this.
    04-12-12 02:52 AM
    I already made it and is now for test in my bb.
    I post it here when it works good.

Enjoy DelftEo

Great, now that you let everyone know about the existence of the 7.5 ROM merely anyone would want to install the current 7.4 as they are TOO CURIOUS AND HOT about the upcoming 7.5!!!

So make it real, soon! (NOW!)

Dear DelftEo,

I am a big fan of your hybrid and it really gave new life to my BB9000.

In regard to the theme, you made great suggestions, I would although want to provide you with the below as it is really great, with the possiblity to change the connections (Mobile Network, Wifi, Bluetooth, etc.) right from the top banner. I found this functionality really amazing as it gives you instant access to the connections as we all try to keep our battery up!

let me know your thoughts.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-theme-640002/

Looking forward to 7.5 and who knows maybe with this theme or at least this functionality!

Z
    Great theme, thnx!
    04-12-12 04:51 AM
    Dear DelftEo,

There's some problem again.. Can you fix the problem about phonebook? I try to add a new phonebook's contact but it's freezing until i must pull my batt..

Please help!! Thx u..
    04-14-12 10:11 PM
    Dear DelftEo,

There's some problem again.. Can you fix the problem about phonebook? I try to add a new phonebook's contact but it's freezing until i must pull my batt..

Please help!! Thx u..
    Something went wrong at your site, here no problems like this, make sure you don't have an other os installed then DelftEo and wipe you device for complete and upgrade.
    Let me know how it went.

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 04-16-12 at 01:16 PM.
    04-16-12 01:09 PM
    04-16-12 04:50 PM
    A nice picture without any comment, for sure a device wipe Problem.
    For wiping and other nice tools you can use BBSAK download it here.
    BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 04-17-12 at 10:48 AM.
    04-17-12 10:34 AM
    A nice picture without any comment, for sure a device wipe Problem.
    For wiping and other nice tools you can use BBSAK download it here.
    BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife

Enjoy DelftEo
    Haha, not really the best picture. Alright ill try that when I get home. Is this a known problem? I just don't want to encounter anymore problems during the wipe
    04-17-12 11:47 AM
    Also, I don't have a Apploader file

04-17-12 02:20 PM
    Like "SUPER BATTERY"
    Waiting v. 7.5
    04-17-12 03:02 PM
    Also, I don't have a Apploader file

Click to view quoted image
    If you have blackberry desktop installed you find loader.exe
    Almost all bb users have this installed so I don't need it include the DelftEo hybrid.
    You need blackberry desktop to make a backup first from all your personal stuff, then with Bbsak you make a backup from your installed apps then wipe it with bbsak and use loader.exe to upgrade your device.
    Read the point from my first post careful and also you succeed.
    Welcome to the club.
    For what question ask it here.

This is how one of the users did it with success.

Make first a backup from all your personal data with desktop manager and with BBsak all your apps installed.
    Then wipe your device with BBsak.

1) Remove all BlackBerry OS from your pc. DON'T remove Blackberry desktop software.
    2) Download DelftEo v7.4 installer file.
    3) link your phone to pc by usb cable (close all applications)
    4) Wait some seconds, go to small blackberry phone icon that appears near the time of windows (click with right button on the small icon and choose close). Wait that icon closes itself.
    5) Launch the Delfteo.exe file downloaded.
    6) Choose Installation for English or Spanish
    7) when it appears a black like ms dos popup, push a button to wipe your device. (Or In your case use BBsak)
    8) at the end of wipe, go to c>program files>common files>Research In Motion>AppLoader and here double click on the file Loader.exe
    9) if you see new OS you could install it; if you don't see it, click on "open" button and go to this folder: c>program files>common files>Research In Motion>Shared>loader files>DelftEo bb9000 v7.4 Select all .alx files (select first .alx and with shift pressed select last .alx file) click next
    After you upload all .alx files in Loader.exe, close Loader, reopen it and you'll see all OS complete and you can select app you want.

So you could install it!!

Chinese Support:
    Download this chinese .cod file and use BBSAK to upload it to your device. Start BBSAK and click modify cod's then click install cods and choose this .cod file.
    Download the Chinese common cod here !!

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 04-17-12 at 10:57 PM.
    04-17-12 10:30 PM
    C'mon, shoot the 7.5 version Boss, Official carriers have pushed the official 342 versions a lot
    04-17-12 11:52 PM
    Hey Delfteo, ive got a problem, hope you can help. Ive recently learned how to toggle the wifi to full power in the os engineering screen and it was working perfect for a couple of minutes, then it happened, the phone restarted and when it turned on i was unable to turn on the wifi. in manage connections when i click on wifi it it seems like its trying to initialize then it turns back off. i wentt into wif options and scanned network, it said wifi off please tun on. i clicked ok,it then said unable to turn on wifi.Any suggestions? ive wiped and reloaded the os a couple of times but nothing, the last run i went through the setup process where they asked me to trun on wifi, i clicked and it said quote"your wifi device is currently connected to wireless network". i continued throught the setup process. then when i tried to turn it on in manage connections it gave me the same pronlem. in the os engineering screen under wifi 802.where i altered the settings , it says now "wifi off!!! (0)" i clicked on the menue button where it gave me the option to turn it back on and when i did it said Wlink error. Any suggestions? i really use wifi alot and would really like to get it back working but i know that more than likely its done for as i havent found any blogs with a solution .Damm os engineering screen i hate u .
    04-18-12 08:52 PM
    Something else. Get wrong because when you make changes in the engineering menu and you do a hard reset (batt pull) all the settings come's back to factory. Do a device wipe and make sure there is no other os installed in your pc then DelftEo.
    Before you put back any backup see how your wifi is working.

Enjoy DelftEo
    04-20-12 08:12 AM
    Hey is there a way this OS could run the social feeds app? I would think not, but hey you never know.
    04-20-12 03:20 PM
162 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD