A new UPDATE DelftEo v7.4 "SUPER BATTERY" Os for your Blackberry Bold 9000 very fast very smooth running. BEST BATT. EVER

I recommend uninstalling any other OS’s from your computer and running CCleaner (both file and registry with all options selected other than “wipe free space”) to ensure a clean install. This is very very Important, to get no errors..!!

How to install
    - Disable phone password

- (IMPORTANT!!) Make a back-up of your device using BlackBerry Desktop Software and use BBSAK for your Applications backup

- Install DelftEo BB9000 v7.4 using the installer package,

- (IMPORTANT!!) When this installer is finished BB WIPE shows up and when you enter a key your device will be WIPED make your backup's BEFORE you install DelftEo installer

After the install is finished BB WIPE and the RIM loader Show up automatically
    Wipe your BB with BB WIPE and use the RIM loader that shows up to upgrade your device.
    For other way you can install this hybrid and use Blackberry Desktop software to upgrade he wil see the upgrade.
    If the installer is empty choose add files and select all the alx files and click next after that exit the RIM loader.
    open the RIM loader again and the installer see this Os
    Make sure you don`t have any other Os folder in your pc installed

This build consists of:
    More 1082 are changed for os 6.0.0.723 the base Os is almost 1082
    The battery is now from Os 6.0.0.723

Software Os 5.0.0.1079/1082 - 6.0.0.723/7.1.0.267
    Platform: 5.2.0.95 bundle 1748
    Email setup: 7.11.0726

BlackBerry Messenger 6.1.0.49
    DocumentsToGo47 (updated)
    GPSTool 1.5.3 (updated)
    Appworld Nuevo 3.0.1.20 (updated)
    Facebook 2.0.0.58 (updated)
    Twitter 2.0.0.11
    WeatherEye 2.0.2.6

Theme_Precision7_v3_lite
    Theme_8icon NICE 8ICONS THEME

The first couple reboots will take a longer than normal, specifically the first one. Battery life may not be optimal until the device settles. If you have it loaded and are experiencing problems, consider wiping and reloading.

About Screen/Help Screen
    V5.0.0.1079 bundle 1748 platform 5.2.0.95

If you like this Os don`t forget to hit the Thanks or Like button to support my work.

Include in this nice OS
    And what about this 8 icon theme with weather space and mail space right and left.

Or this nice Os7 Theme thanks to datvn2cb

Download this nice OS7 theme OTA here

This is how I installed this Os

1) Remove all BlackBerry OS from your pc. DON'T remove Blackberry desktop software.
    2) Download DelftEo v7.4 installer file.
    3) link your phone to pc by usb cable (close all applications)
    4) Wait some seconds, go to small blackberry phone icon that appears near the time of windows (click with right button on the small icon and choose close). Wait that icon closes itself.
    5) Launch the Delfteo.exe file downloaded.
    6) Choose Installation for English or Spanish
    7) when it appears a black like ms dos popup, push a button to wipe your device.
    8) at the end of wipe, go to c>program files>common files>Research In Motion>AppLoader and here double click on the file Loader.exe
    9) if you see new OS you could install it; if you don't see it, click on "open" button and go to this folder: c>program files>common files>Research In Motion>Shared>loader files>DelftEo bb9000 v7.3 Select all .alx files (select first .alx and with shifd pressed select last .alx file) click next
    After you upload all .alx files in Loader.exe, close Loader, reopen it and you'll see all OS complete and you can select app you want.

So you could install it!!

If you like this Os don`t forget to hit the Thanks or Like button to support my work.

Chinese Support:
    Download this chinese .cod file and use BBSAK to upload it to your device. Start BBSAK and click modify cod's then click install cods and choose this .cod file.
    Download the Chinese common cod here !!

Thanks to all my great BETA TESTER

Feel free To make your Donations Here, at [email protected]

Download Here DelftEo v7.4 Multilanguage
    DelftEo BB9000 V7.4 "MediaFire"

DelftEo_BB9000_v7.4 "RapidShare"
    Last edited by delfteo; 03-22-12 at 07:34 PM.
    02-28-12 03:43 PM
    Hello,

Just finish installing, run very smoothly so far (for about 1 hour) . More details will be updated later.

Many thanks DelftEo. I really enjoy your works.
    Last edited by merci_vn; 02-29-12 at 04:09 AM. Reason: typo
    dianaroelofs likes this.
    02-28-12 07:17 PM
    its Amazing! OS.. Keep it up!
    02-29-12 02:21 AM
    finally i tested on my BB9000 and i should say i do notice battert life increased. But i will test it for few more days. browser seems same, no speed difference.
    02-29-12 07:34 AM
    many thanks to delfteo. i installed it, the batter life really increased.
    Last edited by sunone2012; 02-29-12 at 04:01 PM.
    02-29-12 03:56 PM
    After 144 hours testing the new 7.4, my battery is 50%. 7.3 was almost empty.
    Good work Delfteo.
    Thanks for testing, like always.
    02-29-12 07:36 PM
    battery life is nice, but manual wifi still does not work, any fix for that ?
    03-01-12 12:59 AM
    email and gmail can not receive email.:
    03-01-12 05:03 AM
    After 144 hours testing the new 7.4, my battery is 50%. 7.3 was almost empty.
    Good work Delfteo.
    Thanks for testing, like always.
    installed it 1.5 hrs before having the battery level set at 100% and now it is 80% already...wondering whats wrong happening if it is a super battery hybrid ...
    thumbs up for ur effort delfteo bt its not helping me....any suggestions..???
    03-01-12 07:19 AM
    Apps extra:additional Language,App World,Help,Task,Documents to go,Ewallet,Drive safe pro,Ispeech translator pro,Flashlight 2,Carfinder,Black Berry protect,GPS tool
    Memory free: 37.1 MB

Battery after 30 hours: 75 %
    Last edited by elbay12; 03-01-12 at 08:05 AM.
    03-01-12 08:02 AM
    installed it 1.5 hrs before having the battery level set at 100% and now it is 80% already...wondering whats wrong happening if it is a super battery hybrid ...
    thumbs up for ur effort delfteo bt its not helping me....any suggestions..???
    i dont know how you installed this hybrid, did you wipe your device for complete, and dont have other os installed at your pc, make a clean start wipe your device, make sure no other os are installed in your pc.
    the first 24 hour a hybrid needs to settle, do a few resets, but THIS IS, the best batt hybrid i ever made, after 1 night complete charge i walk 2 days wityhout seeing my charger anymore, for me 2.5 times more batt time.
    Last edited by delfteo; 03-01-12 at 05:58 PM.
    Atta Rajput likes this.
    03-01-12 03:46 PM
    can not unistall the hybrid at the windows xp,just delete the whole folder from the "loader files", how about you ?
    03-01-12 09:56 PM
    i dont know how you installed this hybrid, did you wipe your device for complete, and dont have other os installed at your pc, make a clean start wipe your device, make sure no other os are installed in your pc.
    the first 24 hour a hybrid needs to settle, do a few resets, but THIS IS, the best batt hybrid i ever made, after 1 night complete charge i walk 2 days wityhout seeing my charger anymore, for me 2.5 times more batt time.
    hi, could you fix the manual wifi thingie.. i really need that feature. Thx
    03-02-12 12:13 AM
    Apps extra:additional Language,App World,Help,Task,Documents to go,Ewallet,Drive safe pro,Ispeech translator pro,Flashlight 2,Carfinder,Black Berry protect,GPS tool
    Memory free: 37.1 MB

Battery after 30 hours: 75 %
    Battery after 72 hours: 55%
    03-02-12 01:12 AM
    can not unistall the hybrid at the windows xp,just delete the whole folder from the "loader files", how about you ?
    why delete this folder ??
    install DelftEo v7.4 and read the instructions at this first post.
    03-02-12 09:05 AM
    hi, could you fix the manual wifi thingie.. i really need that feature. Thx
    i do my best to fix this,
    03-02-12 09:05 AM
    i do my best to fix this,
    thanks.. other then that everything works fine..battery life is good..i get 2 days..
    03-02-12 09:45 AM
    when updating my device via apploader I keep getting msg that DelftEo e-mail component is missing ? help
    03-02-12 11:13 AM
    when updating my device via apploader I keep getting msg that DelftEo e-mail component is missing ? help
    Do like the instructions say, make a backup with DM,then BBSAK, wipe your device and install DelftEo v7.4 and be sure no other os are installed at your pc.

After this you have a Bold 9000 more like then the 9900

Enjoy DelftEo
    03-02-12 07:56 PM
    Downloading now .
    03-03-12 01:01 AM
    Do like the instructions say, make a backup with DM,then BBSAK, wipe your device and install DelftEo v7.4 and be sure no other os are installed at your pc.

After this you have a Bold 9000 more like then the 9900

Enjoy DelftEo
    I did all that.. but in app loader I still get that some component are missing!
    03-03-12 04:10 AM
    I did all that.. but in app loader I still get that some component are missing!
    You have a 9800?
    Is this hybrid (Bold 9000) could be appropriate?
    03-03-12 05:24 AM
    i changed to JSL hybrid v7 and manualy wifi is working and i am getting better memory with same application.
    Hope DelftEo fixes the manual wifi. thanks for the effort
    03-03-12 11:13 AM
    You have a 9800?
    Is this hybrid (Bold 9000) could be appropriate?
    I got 9900!
    03-03-12 01:10 PM
    i changed to JSL hybrid v7 and manualy wifi is working and i am getting better memory with same application.
    Hope DelftEo fixes the manual wifi. thanks for the effort
    My 9000 died alot of times when i was using JSL's v7 . Apparently when i use DelftEo's hybrid , everything went smoothly .

I'm having 40MB of free memory currently .
    elbay12 and delfteo like this.
    03-04-12 02:54 AM
162 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD