try uninstalling FB app
    it seems there is a memory leak within that app
    so nothing can be done about that
    once you uninstall FB app
    do a full reboot
    and lets see how it works

Raps
    02-09-12 11:38 AM
    i am using ur 7.3 version only and the battery and os itself is very much stable.....just want to avoid this memory leaking problem...any way to fix that???my memory decreases gradually from 18 to about 10mb in 1st hr of boot and then it becomes less than 5mb after about 2~3 hrs...
    Or is thr any way to slow down the memory leak so that i don't hv to reboot my phone daily and instead boot every 2~3 days...????
    Welcome to the joys of having a 9000. I've had this problem since day one and never found a solution.
    02-09-12 11:49 AM
    Welcome to the joys of having a 9000. I've had this problem since day one and never found a solution.
    All this depend the app you install, like fb leaks a lot and more app do, but don't worry I installed a very nice brute force app that shut off all my app in memory, very weird I can now shut off msn or fb or whatsapp or what ever app from memory, so they don't leak or use memory, but my msn is still online and when somebody calls me, it popsup now I have the full memory and NOTHING leaks anymore.
    I post this app tomorrow after I test it.
    This works great.
    To defend my hybrid I can tell you I test it 24 hour only clean install and no leak any mb, so the leaks are from other app's.
    Wait and see this new "brute force" app It post tomorrow.

Enjoy DelftEo
    02-09-12 10:05 PM
    Here is the app I told, it works great, you choose the bb menu button to "switch app" then choose a app like msn and push the menu button again and choose the "force close " option.

This app allows you to force close (kill) some programs that never exit otherwise, e.g. BlackBerry Messenger, Messages. Many such programs don't have to run all the time. Closing them (not just pushing them to background) would release precious resources (battery, CPU, memory) on your BlackBerry.

Due to API limitations and security reason, some third-party programs can't be force-closed by this app. However, this app provides a convenient way to delete a stubborn program that doesn't provide an elegant way to exit.

It works great, less memory and batt use.

Free Appworld "Free force close"

If you like this app don`t forget to hit the Thanks or Like button to support my work.

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 02-10-12 at 10:20 AM.
    elbay12 and daun like this.
    02-09-12 10:30 PM
    Your link above shows facebook app.
    I've been looking for this kind of app to check my mem usage.

Delf, I've been using your v7.3 for couple days, smooth as always, although my battery drain faster than v7.2 with same apps loaded, well except FB app and few news app.
    Memory is good even after using FB app, around 13MB after half day use, for me is enough.
    Thanks Delfteo,,
    02-10-12 04:52 AM
    I changed the link in my post, I use it now 24 hours and is a great app.

Enjoy DelftEo
    02-10-12 07:32 AM
    Sorry does this version have chinese language? for input and fonts?
    02-10-12 11:46 AM
    Your link above shows facebook app.
    I've been looking for this kind of app to check my mem usage.

Delf, I've been using your v7.3 for couple days, smooth as always, although my battery drain faster than v7.2 with same apps loaded, well except FB app and few news app.
    Memory is good even after using FB app, around 13MB after half day use, for me is enough.
    Thanks Delfteo,,
    Me too, the battery life is not good. Full charge even dont last 1 day. is there any fix for it ?
    02-10-12 01:37 PM
    @tngbrl is on the main post
    Chinesse here
    remember to thank DelftEo

@abizar
    which apps are you running ?
    are you running FB app ? if so uninstall it
    reboot and test it for a couple of days to see if that is the problem
    02-10-12 03:06 PM
    @tngbrl is on the main post
    Chinesse here
    remember to thank DelftEo

@abizar
    which apps are you running ?
    are you running FB app ? if so uninstall it
    reboot and test it for a couple of days to see if that is the problem
    I have only feww applications installed,
    FB, whats app, BBM and live messenger..thats it.
    02-10-12 04:01 PM
    Me too, the battery life is not good. Full charge even dont last 1 day. is there any fix for it ?
    here you have the code file from DelftEo v7.2 you can use Bbsak to upload it, if you had better experience with it.

Battery cod file DelftEo v7.2
    Last edited by delfteo; 02-10-12 at 05:29 PM.
    02-10-12 05:26 PM
    here you have the code file from DelftEo v7.2 you can use Bbsak to upload it, if you had better experience with it.

Battery cod file DelftEo v7.2
    I have not used 7.2 previously. This is the first time i am using a hybrid. On the stock OS, the battery life was better. is anyone else experiencing this ?
    02-10-12 06:28 PM
    I have not used 7.2 previously. This is the first time i am using a hybrid. On the stock OS, the battery life was better. is anyone else experiencing this ?
    My experience and the from others in this topic find the DelftEo 7.3 better then the 7.2
    Wipe your device for complete after you make your backup and install the hybrid again, make sure there is NO other os installed in your pc

Ps. Welcome to the DelftEo crew

Enjoy DelftEo
    02-10-12 07:15 PM
    My experience and the from others in this topic find the DelftEo 7.3 better then the 7.2
    Wipe your device for complete after you make your backup and install the hybrid again, make sure there is NO other os installed in your pc

Ps. Welcome to the DelftEo crew

Enjoy DelftEo
    i will try that.
    02-10-12 08:00 PM
    i will try that.
    Any result ??

Enjoy DelftEo
    02-11-12 07:20 PM
    Any result ??

Enjoy DelftEo
    i deleted battery booster app and now the battery lasted 1.5days. But today i dint use much. I will test more days. I also charged the phone for 6hrs..
    02-11-12 08:09 PM
    i deleted battery booster app and now the battery lasted 1.5days. But today i dint use much. I will test more days. I also charged the phone for 6hrs..
    Everything depends the apps you loaded.
    A bold without internet function about 3 days without charge.
    It's all about the internet and 3G and the apps you installed what consumed.

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 02-11-12 at 09:21 PM.
    02-11-12 09:19 PM
    How can i change hotspot browser to web and walk ?
    02-12-12 09:55 AM
    wndows live messeger is crap, i cant recieve any messages from any contact. i installed Im+ instead and it works fine but it eats lots of battery power. Any other alternative for MSN live messenger ?
    02-12-12 04:00 PM
    wndows live messeger is crap, i cant recieve any messages from any contact. i installed Im+ instead and it works fine but it eats lots of battery power. Any other alternative for MSN live messenger ?
    I don't know what your problem is with the org. Windows live.
    Here it function good and I can talk with all my contacts.

Enjoy DelftEo
    02-12-12 04:45 PM

Enjoy DelftEo
    no idea why its not working. I cant recieve any message from the contacts, but i can send them. It was working fine earlier, but not now. I think i will wipe and install the stock RIM OS and check if i get the same issue or not.
    02-12-12 06:35 PM

Enjoy DelftEo
    By the way i tried to delete it numerous times and reinsalled and also battery pull many times..still not working. On the other hand im+ works fine. But it eats more memory.
    02-12-12 06:36 PM
    By the way i tried to delete it numerous times and reinsalled and also battery pull many times..still not working. On the other hand im+ works fine. But it eats more memory.
    For msn you can use also ebuddy works fine, but very strange the windows live is not working.
    Did you wipe your device and make sure there is no other os installed in your pc.

Enjoy DelftEo
    02-12-12 07:19 PM
    I have the following apps installed,
    Bbm,
    Bb app world + bb protect,
    Fb,
    Whatsapp,
    Win live,
    Filescout lite,
    Two in one flashlight,
    Font control,
    Player for utube,
    Advance os and led,
    Mobipocket.
    My memory falls from 20mb to 10 mb where it stabilizes.
    02-13-12 11:17 AM
    How can i change hotspot browser to web and walk ?
    02-13-12 11:30 AM
133 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD