@black.rhino what are you running on your BB ?
    have you noticed any particular combination of applications running when the reboot occurs ?
    the more info you provide will help DelftEo to fix it
    however I have not had any random reboot until now
    so you could try to do a new clean install and see if that helps

Raps
    02-06-12 09:52 PM
    What I noticed when I made a hybrid is to have ONLY one os installed in your pc.
    When you have other os installed things went wrong.
    See also in your software install options from your pc that there is no other os installed.
    Clean your pc from other os installed and make a clean Delfteo install to have NO problems.
    When I take out the cods from os7.1 I always have to un install them when I take out the cod's
    And yes the more feedback you guys give me, the more better I can tune our porche 9000

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 02-06-12 at 10:01 PM.
    02-06-12 09:59 PM
    Hmm I've been wifi web browsing. Restarted today witha 40% drop in battery level.
    Last edited by black.rhino; 02-06-12 at 11:23 PM. Reason: dbl post, specifics
    02-06-12 10:11 PM
    Just had a big memory leak frm 20mb to 12mb while chatting on facebook, but it recovered back to 18mb. All else is good, if only the section 8 theme had some transition it wud be rocking!
    02-06-12 11:16 PM
    @black.rhino
    have not been using the browser much to be honest, which one are you using ? wap, social, hotspot ?
    will try to use heavily to test perhaps I can reproduce the issue
    have you been on a particular webpage ?

@kumelenator I think the FB leak is within the FB app I could advice to uninstall it
    reboot, reinstall it and see how it goes

provide feedback in both cases so we can help DelftEo to improve even more the Hybrid

Raps
    02-06-12 11:52 PM
    Testing the browser ( hotspot )
    was just browsing and got a white page
    and this error
    app error 523 reset

will keep testing

Raps
    02-07-12 12:13 AM
    How much free memory would you get if you uninstall BBM ? I only got 4 contacts in BBM but most of the time we use Whatsapp to chat .
    you have about 5.5MB additional memory.
    02-07-12 02:30 AM
    What's the common memory gauge you guys used to have ? I used to have around 25MB of memory when i was still using 7.2 .

Now i always get between 18 - 22MB whereby 22MB is the max . Both OS had the same programs installed .

Appworld
    Bebuzz
    Blackberry Messenger
    Blackberry Protect
    CrunchSMS
    Facebook
    Meterberry
    Opera
    Player For Youtube
    Quickpull Pro
    Safebox
    ShowNearBy
    Whatsapp
    Windows Live Messenger
    02-07-12 02:30 AM
    Okay . Will consider uninstalling BBM . Thanks .
    02-07-12 02:31 AM
    Facebook app has a big leak, its not the hybrid, I visit my fb page with the normal browser, and when your mem is about 2 or 3 mem less its because new os7.1 cods are a bit bigger, most important is that the hybrid no leaks his mem downwards, but I can tell you guys I'm always experimenting with it, when I made a big different I'm posting it.
    I don't use bbm because use msn and whatsapp.
    I only will post today a second link without any theme for the people who don't like the 8 ball theme.
    Keep on going you guys to typ here your feedback it helps me a lot to improve our porche 9000
    For me no bb 9900 with al his problems, if my porche rides better.

Enjoy DelftEo
    02-07-12 07:26 AM
    Hy. i have a problem . I'm using a data plan so i can't use the hotspot brwrs. Can u help me?
    02-07-12 07:33 AM
    Hy. i have a problem . I'm using a data plan so i can't use the hotspot brwrs. Can u help me?
    The hotspot browser works like normal, when you searched for a wifi spot and its find a hotspot the browser changed in hotspot, if not goto the browser options and you can change it to hotspot, yesterday I tested with a hotspot wifi in the city and works like a nice women.

Enjoy DelftEo
    02-07-12 09:09 AM
    I noticed when composing a long SMS, of 2 pages or more the sms app (particular person you are sending message to)freezes until you delete the whole chat or send the message. I dunno if its a bug in mine or in the hybrid..
    02-07-12 10:00 AM
    @raps
    It was hotspot browser and on crackberry.com actually haha.
    02-07-12 10:05 AM
    I noticed when composing a long SMS, of 2 pages or more the sms app (particular person you are sending message to)freezes until you delete the whole chat or send the message. I dunno if its a bug in mine or in the hybrid..
    You used the normal way to sent sms ??
    I test it and can write 6 pages and after 4 pages hjhjhghbn I sent it away and no freeze nothing.
    Works like normal.
    But see howto and let me know.

Enjoy DelftEo
    02-07-12 10:43 AM
    As per your request, the title was adjusted.
    02-07-12 11:02 AM
    You used the normal way to sent sms ??
    I test it and can write 6 pages and after 4 pages hjhjhghbn I sent it away and no freeze nothing.
    Works like normal.
    But see howto and let me know.

Enjoy DelftEo
    Yep, normal way, dunno why it froze. Wil see if it freezes again I'll reload the os
    02-07-12 12:32 PM
    Use CrunchSMS instead .
    02-07-12 02:54 PM
    How did you get 5.5MB ? I only have an additional 5MB . Wondering where the 0.5MB went .
    02-08-12 01:59 AM
    How did you get 5.5MB ? I only have an additional 5MB . Wondering where the 0.5MB went .

It is never alone BBM.
    I wipe everything with BBSAK.
    And then I install only what I need.
    Example 1 language.
    02-08-12 02:37 AM
    Just reporting that I did no wifi browsing yesterday and no reboots. I did have trouble while bluetooth tethering but I won't say that it was the os until it replicates. Thanks again
    02-08-12 07:33 AM
    hey guys do u hv any memory leaks or does it remain steady...??also can u tell me the minimum amount of memory u get...??
    I get a memory of 18mb when I boot my phone but it decreases to 0 mb after a 1~1.5 day use and hv to reboot my phone daily to avoid hang....
    I am currently having the following applications installed :

Facebook
    BB Messenger
    Battery booster
    memory booster
    Multi AlarmPro
    Puzzed
    Screen Muncher
    Documents To Go with PDF
    Flashlight 2:1
    dictionary
    ilocker pro
    quicklaunch
    quickpull
    filemanager pro
    advanced os and led
    sugar sync
    02-08-12 04:38 PM
    What os do you have loaded ??
    And what I do, no important what os is to use "autoreboot" and every night at 3 my bb do a hard reset, so the next morning I have full mem and the whole day stable.

Enjoy DelftEo
    02-08-12 07:53 PM
    my volume up and down doesnt work
    Sorry. the bezel was the culprit. I have broke 3 screws and the whole thing couldnt be tighten to the bezel as it is supposed to be. I need to press the phone to get the volume rocker working. I love this hybrid and the battery life is amazing.
    02-08-12 10:44 PM
    What os do you have loaded ??
    And what I do, no important what os is to use "autoreboot" and every night at 3 my bb do a hard reset, so the next morning I have full mem and the whole day stable.

Enjoy DelftEo
    i am using ur 7.3 version only and the battery and os itself is very much stable.....just want to avoid this memory leaking problem...any way to fix that???my memory decreases gradually from 18 to about 10mb in 1st hr of boot and then it becomes less than 5mb after about 2~3 hrs...
    Or is thr any way to slow down the memory leak so that i don't hv to reboot my phone daily and instead boot every 2~3 days...????
    02-09-12 09:12 AM
133 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD