i have a problem,i have the bb 9000 obviously with the older version of bbm is there any way that i can dwnload the bbm 5.0 :/ PLEASE HELP!
    08-09-10 10:49 PM
    Have you tried going to App World and downloading it from there?
    08-09-10 11:00 PM
    I dont even see it,i think that is because i havent even ugraded my fone to 5.0 version,which by the way i dnt even know how to do.im lost
    08-09-10 11:04 PM
    I dont even see it,i think that is because i havent even ugraded my fone to 5.0 version,which by the way i dnt even know how to do.im lost
    You don't see BBM or the App World? If you don't see App World, you can go to blackberry.com/appworld/download from your phone and get it from there, and if you don't have BBM that might be because you don't have the latest os and can't download the new version from App World.

You can upgrade your OS by finding the latest version on the bold 9000 forums (it should be a sticky on the top, look for an official OS 5 by any carrier), and follow the instructions to upgrade your OS here: How to Install or Upgrade to a New RIM BlackBerry Operating System (OS) with AppLoader | CrackBerry.com
    08-09-10 11:12 PM
    I usually resist upgrading the OS just because it tries to delete things I dont want deleted, but follow the referenced directions carefully
    08-12-10 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD