THIS IS NOT THE 113/114 HYBRID. THIS IS BBCRACKMANS HYBRID. BEST ON THE WEB!
    THIS IS OUR HELPLINE

Ok I used a .114 hybrid from blackberryos.com It is working amazing.
    So far 99.99% POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!!
    FIXES:
    Dial pad issue
    Accelerometer now has almost no lag
    Keyboard issue has been corrected
    Stable as .109
    copy and paste functional (same as beta .114)
    MMS fixed
    Phone dial pad fixed
    Mem leak minimal

What you will see below are 3 sets of instructions. 1 with pictures, 1 without pictures. 1 video.
    First to watch the video instructions go here:
    Video - How to install .114 hybrid - BlackberryOS.com

What you need to download:
    STEP 1:
    .114 Original Download

STEP 2:
    Hybridv1

Here are the instructions AFTER the download.
    PHONE NOT PLUGGED IN
    1.Back up OS and 3rd party apps
    2. Download the Zip file, extract and save to desktop
    3. Download OS .114
    4. Install OS .114 TO THE COMPUTER (This is not the hybrid you are installing to computer.)
    5.Extract Zip Folder
    Now you need to open the extracted folder, in that folder is another folder labeled 4.7.0.114 Hybrid, open that one. Inside that folder you will see 4 items
    1. 4.7.0.114 ( this is the Hybrid that you need to right click on and copy)
    2. A readme file
    3. virtual keyboard cod
    4. virtual keboard cod

Now rt click and copy the 4.7.0.114 file from here
    Go to C:> program files> common files> research in motion> shared> Loader files and paste (see pic) yes to overwrite

If it does not ask to overwrite you need to Navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9530-v4.7.0.114_P4.0.0.143 And DELETE THE FOLDER It should have replaced.
    DO NOT replace the files, you MUST delete the FOLDER and REPLACE it with the BBCrackman HYBRID.

You do not need to do anything with keyboard files. They are actually included in the hybrid you are downloading and pasting.

go back 1 level to the apploader folder and delete the vendor.xml file,

PLUG PHONE IN, DO NOT OPEN DESKTOP MANAGER/ CLOSE DESKTOP MANAGER In the same folder is the Loader.exe file, double click that program. When it asks you if you want to keep the current system file or downgrade, choose downgrade and then hit next. (I don't believe when I did this to my phone it asked me to downgrade.)

This is after you start the loader program, you want to downgrade

Make sure you back up

verify installation This is going to take A WHILE. WALK AWAY FROM PHONE

finish and verification

DO NOT TOUCH PHONE UNTIL AFTER IT BOOTS ITSELF UP, EVEN IF IT SITS ON WHITE SCREEN OF LOADING FOR 5,10,15 MIN. LET IT DO WHAT IT DOES. LOL
    __________________________________________________ _________________________
    Directions WITHOUT PICTURES

1.Back up OS and 3rd party apps
    2. Download the Zip file, extract and save to desktop
    3. Download OS .114
    4. Install OS .114 TO THE COMPUTER (This is not the hybrid you are installing to computer.
    5a. Go INTO hybrid Folder after install is finished. Coppy the following/Hybrid 114 called 9530-v4.7.0.114_P4.0.0.143
    5b. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9530-v4.7.0.114_P4.0.0.143 And DELETE THE ENTIRE FOLDER
    6. Paste the copied folder
    7. Plug in your Berry to your Computer
    8. Delete the vendor file in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader
    9. run Loader.exe from C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader
    10. When prompted make sure to select " Replace the device's applications with the older version provided by the blackberry Desktop Software" and click next.

For those who are having problem detecting the OS with apploader...try running this "in command prompt"... loader.exe /nojvm from C:\..\AppLoader\
    and delete the vendor file. Make sure DM is closed.
    Last edited by Brockmant; 03-27-09 at 08:44 PM.
    03-13-09 11:12 AM
    dont really like Hybrid loads but I think I will give this a chance...
    03-13-09 11:28 AM
    risky, but glad it worked for ya
    03-13-09 11:30 AM
    tried it and the Accelerometer was still wonky. It looked like I was using my phone. I went back to 109.
    03-13-09 11:45 AM
    i will attest to this hybird. It actually works. and it works really well. The accelerometer for me is very responsive just like i like it, and all the issues with 114 and the 113/114 hybrid have been addressed and fixed.

Lovin' this hybrid. I strongly recommend this one.
    03-13-09 12:05 PM
    risky, but glad it worked for ya
    Risky? If you're completely un technical maybe, but with JL Commander you can unbrick your phone easily. Although there have been very few reports of anyone bricking their phones anyway.

I've done several of the beta OS's and have had no issue what so ever.

I guess it could be risky downloading a beta from that site.
    03-13-09 12:10 PM
    I wonder what parts this guy used to come up with this hybrid?
    03-13-09 12:11 PM
    Glad to see you got urs up lastnight brockman . I will say I like this hybrid as well... And they helped me install it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 12:12 PM
    yeah i tried this as well. Its working great for me.
    Last edited by pupp3t; 03-13-09 at 12:55 PM.
    03-13-09 12:12 PM
    yeah i tried this as well. Its working great for me. But the keyboard issue has to be done seperately, it wasnt fixed in the hybrid. But it was simple to fix that,
    It depends on when you downloaded it, the correction was made yesterday morning. But you are correct it is a simple fix.
    03-13-09 12:19 PM
    It depends on when you downloaded it, the correction was made yesterday morning. But you are correct it is a simple fix.
    Hey Crackman!!

Yeah i got it the first day it came out. It wasnt there. You guys were great help with everything, The Hybrid works real good.
    03-13-09 12:24 PM
    Hey Crackman!!

Yeah i got it the first day it came out. It wasnt there. You guys were great help with everything, The Hybrid works real good.
    How's it going pupp3t!
    Glad youre happy with it!!!
    03-13-09 12:27 PM
    Can you speak to how this compares directly to 109? What are the advantages aside from the new text selection tool?
    03-13-09 12:28 PM
    I saw your post and thought I would check it out. I've been slowly working on a .109/113/114 hybrid. but I tried this instead. Holy crap its impressive. the guy who made it deserves his props.
    03-13-09 12:30 PM
    no probs with hybrid, accel is faster.no keypad issue.memory seems more stable( i unloaded a bunch of unused themes so that helps). i also switched the radio file as well, im using the file from 109.glad everyone seems to be doing ok with this ,hope GC comes around soon for everyones sake.lol. overall im happy phone works great,cant complain.
    03-13-09 12:34 PM
    How's it going pupp3t!
    Good Thanks.
    Yeah I tried the one on CB and yours at BBOS and to say the least, I dont know what files you used but its the best one yet!

Can you speak to how this compares directly to 109? What are the advantages aside from the new text selection tool?

go here and you'll find all the info you need

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/11...thread-180943/
    03-13-09 12:36 PM
    Yes this hybrid is great. It uses a different beta radio code for best radio out yet. I did not want to switch from 109 but I did and this seems to be even a touch better. I am glad I switched.

03-13-09 12:39 PM
    In my humble opinion this is the closest to gold code yet.

03-13-09 12:40 PM
    How's it going pupp3t!
    BB, What pieces did you use?
    03-13-09 12:44 PM
    i just wanted to know do i have to copy and paste the two keyboard cod file that isnt in the 114 p143 hybrid folder.
    03-13-09 12:45 PM
    i just wanted to know do i have to copy and paste the two keyboard cod file that isnt in the 114 p143 hybrid folder.

No, you dont have to use those, I put those in there for the people that downloaded prior to the adjustment so they didn't have to reload the whole OS
    Last edited by bbcrackman; 03-13-09 at 12:56 PM.
    03-13-09 12:47 PM
    No, you dont have to use those, I put those in there for the people that downloaded prior to the adjustment so they ddint have to reload the whole OS
    I'll remove that part in my post...its gona confuse people.
    03-13-09 12:56 PM
    so to install this hybrid i would do it the same way as any other leak?
    03-13-09 01:02 PM
    whats diffrent between this one and the 113/114 hybrid?
    03-13-09 01:05 PM
    Once you download the Zip file, there should be a Word doc included. Just follow the instructions.
    03-13-09 01:11 PM
2,715 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD