HI there i need help, i Was updating my torch 9810 to 7.1.0.428 (i've updated my phone before with other os versions) when the loader was restoring the backup already created at the start of the update process i accidentally move the phone so usb cable got disconnected, for what the backup restore process fails. Most of my apps was restored successfully, however i lost some emails, sms, bbm messages and some other things, i think backup file is still saved on my pc, there is a way to restore it in my blackberry again?? I've tried it using the loader but cannot find a way to do this
    06-17-12 04:59 PM
    Desktop Manager->File->Restore

You may have to browse to find the backup.
    06-17-12 05:24 PM
    Hi there, i didnt made backup using desktop manager, i did it using just the loader (from installed handheld software). Can i restore the backup made with the loader using the desktop manager??
    06-17-12 05:32 PM
    Yes. Look for the backup file named with the date that you created the backup in the update process.

LoaderBackup(date).ipd
    06-17-12 05:33 PM
    Yes, the personal database backup is saved. What isn't saved is the 3rd party app backup.
    06-17-12 05:34 PM
    Hi there again, i already did 3rd party application backup using bbsak, what i didnt do Was a backup using desktop manager because i didnt have DM installed on the PC in wich i made the update process, and i had no internet neither. Where can i find the backup made by handheld software?? (ipd files) i just found a .bbb find into my user documents folder in windows vista
    06-17-12 05:53 PM
    What do you mean by "the backup made by handheld software"?
    06-17-12 06:20 PM
    You need to upgrade your Desktop software to 7.0. Then you'll read the bbb file.
    06-17-12 06:34 PM
    Hi, when i say the backup made by handheld software im talking about the backup made Št the start of the update process that is executed when you run the loader of the BlackBerry os version installed on the PC.
    Ok Bigbadwulf im gonna download the DM 7.0 to read bbb files. Gonna post results soon , thanks
    06-17-12 06:57 PM
    Hi, when i say the backup made by handheld software im talking about the backup made Št the start of the update process that is executed when you run the loader of the BlackBerry os version installed on the PC.
    Ok Bigbadwulf im gonna download the DM 7.0 to read bbb files. Gonna post results soon , thanks
    I know what you're talking about, and I know what I'm talking about

You'll find it
    06-17-12 07:04 PM
    Hi wulf, sorry i Was answering to switchbeach because he asked that.
    For u i just can say Thanks a lot for ur help,i did what u sad and all os good now, im happy now 'cauze i could recover all my data. Thanks a lot again for the time u invest helping me, i appreciate it much.
    06-17-12 07:56 PM
    LoL! Switchbeach knows what they're talking about too.

Never a problem. I was out having Father's Day dinner with family, and enjoying.....

Shhhhhhhhhhhh, they didn't notice me posting under the table.
    06-17-12 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD