I have a Torch, recently upgraded OS6 to build .450. With a little nudging, everything came back, except 4 of the 18 members (at the time) of a BBM group I admin came back with only their PIN instead of their username/alias. Everyone else displays by name & several other members indicate that the whole member list on their phone is names, not PINs. I can't see an option to fix this on my BBM. Would each of those users changing their own username fix it?
    02-05-11 09:00 AM
    I have a Torch, recently upgraded OS6 to build .450. With a little nudging, everything came back, except 4 of the 18 members (at the time) of a BBM group I admin came back with only their PIN instead of their username/alias. Everyone else displays by name & several other members indicate that the whole member list on their phone is names, not PINs. I can't see an option to fix this on my BBM. Would each of those users changing their own username fix it?
    Well, since there haven't been any responses, but I may not be the only one to experience this, here's what I found. The issue has to be resolved by the members whose display names are only showing their PINs. First, a change to the correct display name & save. If that displays correctly, then the individual members can fix their display names & save again. But display name changes can only be done by the person it belongs to.
    02-07-11 06:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD