Well, we have now officially expanded to other devices! Our first Storm 9530 Hybrid and I do have to say so myself, it's a pretty good build. With over 233 files above .608, it's about as updated as they come. Hopefully, those of you that are aware of our 8330 hybrid know that we try to give you the absolute best. This build is no different. I know that there are other great 9530 hybrids out there, but we just ask that maybe you give ours a shot too. Thanks again for your support!

Again, thank you to all of our loyal Nathanix hybrid users! We do this for you.

If you are familiar with our hybrids, you know that we pre-shink our 8330 hybrid, but this one is the full deal. You may shrink if you need to. If you need help, please visit the tutorials section to help walk you through. Make sure you follow all steps as the first question we will ask if you have trouble is, did you follow the tutorial.

Tutorials Forum Section

Bonus Files included into the Hybrid!
    BBM 5.0.0.66
    RIM Twitter App
    BeMail
    BeBuzz
    BeWeather
    UberTwitter
    Bolt Browser 2.0.2
    Facebook
    Google Maps
    Google Talk
    Pandora
    and more...

Nathanix 9530 Hybrid v419.1.0

THIS HYBRID WILL HAS ONLY BEEN TESTED ON THE 9530.

Please let us know if you find any bugs. We will try to address issues as soon as we can and as best we can, but please be patient. Major issues we will address immediately, but minor issues will be included in either a maintenance build or the next hybrid. Please post the "system read.txt" file from a BBSAK or MCP system read if you have issues so that we can compare your files to what is supposed to be installed.

A huge thanks to our entire hybrid team on this thing. We could never have done it without everyone's help!
    JamesPorter (James) - Developer
    jjf3 (Jim) - Developer
    sbmd - Tester
    Last edited by Yosaki; 04-26-10 at 12:34 PM.
    04-26-10 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD