I used Desktop Manager to transfer my Curve info to my Tour. I don't know how, but I don't have BB Messenger on my Tour anymore (I had it on my Curve and I am assuming it came on the Tour). I have looked in the "Advanced Options" -- Applications and BB Messenger is not listed.

In the Instant Messaging folder I have MSN, Yahoo, Google, and AIM

I can't find anywhere to download the program.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???

your help is much appreciated.
    08-10-09 12:30 AM
    download the full os installation off of verizon's website. once installed on your computer open up desktop manager..

go into apploader and bbm messenger should be a option hope this helps.
    08-10-09 12:32 AM
    Thanks, I will give it a shot in the morning. Many Thanks.
    08-10-09 12:39 AM
    Is there any chance it is in our IM folder? Sorry....I Have to ask...
    08-10-09 12:50 AM
    Or it may be hidden also it wouldn't hurt to check

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 12:58 AM
    Thanks Guys, It is not hidden (I know what you mean when you say you have to ask) and it is not in the IM folder - I wish it was. I am going to reinstall the OS tomorrow AM at the office.
    08-10-09 01:03 AM
    Yeah, many many times people say its not on their phone only to find that it is hidden or in their IM folder. Often times it is listed in their applications. It is a tough question to ask sometimes, especially on CB.
    08-10-09 01:03 AM
    In DM, in apploader/addremove programs, is there a unchecked box next to BBM? If there is just check it and click next. Again, sorry if you have already done this.
    08-10-09 01:05 AM
    In DM, in apploader/addremove programs, is there a unchecked box next to BBM? If there is just check it and click next. Again, sorry if you have already done this.
    Thanks CJ, I did try that as well but my DM is at my office so I was looking for a quick fix. Here is what I found, and so far, it works great. Thanks for all of your help

BBM5 OTA Links! - The BlackBerry Zone Forums

I went to this site and downloaded the BBM for the 9630 and it looks great.
    08-10-09 01:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD