I have a question/concern regarding my Gmail account. I did a search here, but after skimming a few pages of results I didn't see anything that quite fit the situation. Forgive me if I overlooked it, but here goes:

I have a Gmail address and I have several other email addresses forwarded to that Gmail address. When I reply to an email sent to one of those other email addresses, it appears to have been sent from that address. (example: [email protected] even though I'm using Gmail)

However, when replying on my device. It says that it's been sent from my original Gmail address. Now, the Gmail address is the address I set up on the device...I just wish there was a way to make everything match up.

My question is whether or not there is a way to do that for email sent straight through the device or will I have to log into Gmail and reply in order to keep everything in order?
    04-12-12 08:16 PM
    Why don't you not forward them to your gmail, and add multiple accounts to your blackberry? So then you can reply from the email address it was sent to.
    04-12-12 08:20 PM
    Someone here has the same problem, but they used far less words: Google Groups
    04-12-12 08:20 PM
    Why don't you not forward them to your gmail, and add multiple accounts to your blackberry? So then you can reply from the email address it was sent to.
    That seems to be the best option, then I thought about the times where I may actually want to manage everything on the desktop within Gmail. Definitely worth a shot though.
    04-12-12 08:25 PM
    BIS limits 10 emails so if one has more than 10 Gmail addresses then having each account on the Blackberry is not going to work. I would like to look for a solution to this as well. Anyone know if the Gmail app will work in this instance?
    04-12-12 09:06 PM
    Looks like the only solution is the one suggested by editionfws: Replying to emails from Gmail - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    04-12-12 09:26 PM
    BIS limits 10 emails so if one has more than 10 Gmail addresses then having each account on the Blackberry is not going to work. I would like to look for a solution to this as well. Anyone know if the Gmail app will work in this instance?
    I just went ahead downloaded the app. It'll probably be fine, I'll have to configure my addresses individually if I want to use them through BB's Messages system.
    04-12-12 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD