Hey guys I was wondering if there is any way to move the icons in the menu screen, to the Home screen for the bold, not just the first row of icons?
    11-16-08 07:16 PM
    Not sure I understand what you are asking. Are you asking to be able to put more icons on the home screen than the row at the bottom?
    11-16-08 07:29 PM
    On the screen with all your icons visible... the top row are the ones on your home screen in a standars configuration. So, select an icon, hit the menu button (left of the trackball) you'll see "Move" click that and then your icon get's a different looking frame, move the icon to the new place ie: top row and click icon to let it go.

You can move icons in and out of folders. You can hide icons. Or like me I created a Folder called "used less" moved a bunch of crap in there. and I Created a Folder called MAPS + GPS and I moved all my GPS, Maps & Navigation stuff in there.

Does this help?
    11-16-08 08:32 PM
    Wow, I just learned something new... Didn't know you could creat folders that would actually store your app... This is why I'm always on this site, ya just always learn something new.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-08 09:33 PM
    Thanx, but that doesnt really answer my question. Im aware of being able to move the icons around, but when I meant home I didnt meant where all the icons are, I meant the first screen as to when the phone turns on. There are only about 5 icons on that screen and then when you press the menu it goes to everyother icon(as you all know). I was wondering if you could move icons to the screen with only the few?
    11-17-08 09:30 AM
    Are you asking if you can change the amount of Icons that you see on your home screen??
    11-17-08 10:27 AM
    Thanx, but that doesnt really answer my question. Im aware of being able to move the icons around, but when I meant home I didnt meant where all the icons are, I meant the first screen as to when the phone turns on. There are only about 5 icons on that screen and then when you press the menu it goes to everyother icon(as you all know). I was wondering if you could move icons to the screen with only the few?
    But if I understand correctly... when you refer to the every other icon page... the top row of that page are the icons you see on your home screen... move them there and then when you go back to your home screen they should be moved as you moved the top row of your every other icon screen. I think that's what I noted above.

I hope that helps
    11-17-08 12:41 PM
    is there a way to make it so that there are NO icons on the home screen (besides locking the phone)?

I have a lot of wallpapers, but can't see most of them becuase the icons are in the way...
    11-17-08 03:32 PM
    Another CB member has created what I believe he calls the ghost theme (sorry if I got this wrong), would only show if you move the cursor over the icons. Search for a thread by Tito71, he has some great themes posted on CB. Good luck.
    11-17-08 03:40 PM
    No you can't put more icons on the first screen. Just the 6 are allowed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 03:58 PM
    I want to move my icons around, put my finger on it, I get a different box around the icon, with 4 arrows around it. But then what do I do. I cant get it to move.
    12-11-10 08:01 AM
    I want to move my icons around, put my finger on it, I get a different box around the icon, with 4 arrows around it. But then what do I do. I cant get it to move.
    Yes this is different on the Torch than from the other devices mentioned above. Hold your finger on an icon, and an option popup appears. Select Move (the box with the 4 arrows). The icon should now have 4 little arrows around it. Then put your finger back on the icon and slowly drag it to your desired spot. Once the icon is where you want it, tap it once with your finger to complete the Move process.
    PestPro#IM likes this.
    12-11-10 12:36 PM
    No you can't put more icons on the first screen. Just the 6 are allowed.
    Well yes and no. The stock Precision theme doesn't allow more than 6 Home Screen icons on the Bold, but hundreds of 3rd party themes exist that give all manner of options and Home Screen icon configurations.
    12-11-10 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD