hi all, I've sucessfully accomplished my first upgrade. I'm now running 5.0.0.238. I'm very happy with it except for one teeny, tiny problem.
    I've lost my notepad that syncs with outlook. I've downloaded bbnotepad, but it isn't the same. Oh, I know, it's a small problem. But really, I'm a notemaker and I loved that I could type it on the computer and download it to my berry.

I've searched and searched the forums and read that you have to reinstall the os to get it back. I've even read to upload it to a website, copy it over, etc., etc. I'm not willing to do all that.

I've searched my BBSAK and DM 5.0 to see if it was an option I could add back in, but it's not there.

Here's my question. Does anyone know a free memo/note pad that syncs with outlook? Or how to sync bbnotepad to outlook?

In the scheme of things, it's pretty small, considering the new os works fine (with one crazy glitch and I did a battery pull and it stopped) and all of the programs I was running installed and (i guess, I'll know more as I get more time to play with them) working properly.

It would be tres kewl if I could be enlightened as to how to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance and happy upgrading!
    12-01-09 10:56 PM
    hi all, I've sucessfully accomplished my first upgrade. I'm now running 5.0.0.238. I'm very happy with it except for one teeny, tiny problem.
    I've lost my notepad that syncs with outlook. I've downloaded bbnotepad, but it isn't the same. Oh, I know, it's a small problem. But really, I'm a notemaker and I loved that I could type it on the computer and download it to my berry.

I've searched and searched the forums and read that you have to reinstall the os to get it back. I've even read to upload it to a website, copy it over, etc., etc. I'm not willing to do all that.

I've searched my BBSAK and DM 5.0 to see if it was an option I could add back in, but it's not there.

Here's my question. Does anyone know a free memo/note pad that syncs with outlook? Or how to sync bbnotepad to outlook?

In the scheme of things, it's pretty small, considering the new os works fine (with one crazy glitch and I did a battery pull and it stopped) and all of the programs I was running installed and (i guess, I'll know more as I get more time to play with them) working properly.

It would be tres kewl if I could be enlightened as to how to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance and happy upgrading!
    Supposedly, you can sync the memo with your outlook using Desktop Manager. There's an option for you to do that.
    12-02-09 12:32 AM
    You can sync the memopad files with Yahoo email over desktop manager, works great.
    12-02-09 07:04 AM
    Using Outlook 2010 and BB Desktop, i do get a sync of my memopad, HOWEVER, i cant see all my notes contents in outlook, note healines are there but not all that is in the note and all that shows up in memopad in my BB. I can't open some and get the following... " Cannot open this item. This value is not for the Status field."

have you solved this before?
    Rick ........
    04-05-13 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD