I noticed the "Media Home" screen is gone in 5.0. Does anyone know if there is a replacement/way to restore it? It was a nice screen to organize all my media into one.
    01-05-10 11:22 AM
    I'm wondering the same thing.
    01-05-10 12:26 PM
    Media application is more like a folder in 5.0, did you look in your hidden folder?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-10 12:30 PM
    Shame you can't duplicate icons, I like the Music icon on my main home screen so I removed it from the Media folder. Now the media folder looks funny without the Music icon.
    01-05-10 12:32 PM
    I noticed the "Media Home" screen is gone in 5.0. Does anyone know if there is a replacement/way to restore it? It was a nice screen to organize all my media into one.
    Its still there you just have to put it together yourself. If you just Add Folder & name it "Media" or whatever then change your folder icon, you'll see the old Media Home icon that you can use. Then all you have to do is add your media apps to the folder.
    01-05-10 02:04 PM
    So the "Media Home" screen is still there? Or are you just using its icon as a folder icon with each type of media (music,pictures,etc.) stored in there? This is the setup that was originally installed for me with 5.0
    01-05-10 02:20 PM
    In 5.0 Media Home is basically a folder... So you're just using the Media Home icon... But i've noticed that it depends on which version of 5.0 that you're using... When installing different leaks i've noticed some include the icon & some don't... Either way you'll have to get used to Media Home just being another folder now... Which in my opinion is better anyway...
    01-07-10 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD