Fixed Cellphone Broadcasting problem In settings this should also fix the booting error

for people that don't want to install all again download hybrid and Just change net_rim_cldc.cod file

Everybody not having this bug if you don't have it or you don't knwo what cellphone broadcasting is you will be OK
    12-21-11 08:44 PM
    Cool, thanks. Can you also post that cod alone? Or is it from the previous 7.1 build which I have and can just inject?
    12-21-11 09:09 PM
    Cool, thanks. Can you also post that cod alone? Or is it from the previous 7.1 build which I have and can just inject?
    here it is ..
    maxrdlf and cobracam like this.
    12-21-11 09:24 PM
    Cool, that did the trick!
    At first the phone would not boot past 2/3 of the process, then I realized I had changed the cellbroadcast COD to an older one, so I replaced it with the one from your hybrid and voila!! All good now.
    Thanks for the good work.
    12-21-11 10:09 PM
    If you change that cod it can take 25-30 mins for phone to boot.
    12-21-11 10:13 PM

after install, mine show .196 not .457 like you....why??
    12-22-11 02:11 AM
    My reports on this hybrid since i installed 24 hours ago. im using the t-mobileuk network over in the UK

these are the steps i took to install this on my phone.

1. used bb sak to wipe the phone
    2. i then extracted this hybrid and installed - which went smoothly.
    3. restore my phone from a backup recently done on version 7.0.0.585

the errors i am facing are as follows:

1. on more than 1 occasion my phone is set to normal ringing mode however does not ring.

2. when my phone is attached to bluetooth it constantly hangs.

3. 70% of the time i try to call some one and i dont here the speaker being activated - it shows its connected and the timer is running down like your on a phone call however i cannot and the other person cannot hear.
    - i do a battery pull and then it works again however 10mins later same problem.

4. had my alarm set as i do every morning but it did not set off.

unfortunately even tho the hybrid is amazingly fast i have no choice but to revert back to the old 7.0.585.

thanks tho
    12-22-11 04:24 AM
    Hi,one question does this hybrid has Thai input language?
    Thanks for your time
    fixed
    just got an ota link for my input language
    will report using of this hybrid soon
    Last edited by chanpisan; 12-22-11 at 08:02 AM.
    12-22-11 04:57 AM
    Gonna fix that
    Hi, could you please make this Hybrid a Multilanguage, please, incl all special dictionaries? I am missing the German language support, maybe this hybrid would fix the qwertz/qwerty bug all Germans were faced with in the 7.1.0.74.

If you need a tester, pls let me know.

DerDON
    12-22-11 06:30 AM
    Not only did the install go smoothly when I was done I had an email waiting saying I won $2,000,000.00. It just doesn't get any better than that.

Ooops, my password saver app is missing. WTF! Is there some way to inject it into the build.
    12-22-11 09:12 AM
    Now that I no longer have my start-up error, I can say that I am experiencing virtually no problems with this build. The only thing I see is that the last letter is left off of some menu items. This could also be a result of my 3rd party theme, however this is not a big deal. My battery has stabalized well, and my battery life is better than any other OS I have tried. Mobile Hotspot works great. Browser is very fast, and UI smooth. GPS, Wifi, and bluetooth all working fine. I have found no issues with any apps. Great job and thanks!
    12-22-11 09:14 AM
    Hey, I just plugged my 9900 back in and now it says update available 7.1 bundle 457!!!!

Is that from my carrier? Or part of this hybrid thing? Sorry never done a hybrid before.

Carrier is Telus.
    12-22-11 09:15 AM
    Sorry duplicate.
    Last edited by melb_me; 12-22-11 at 09:20 AM.
    12-22-11 09:16 AM
    My reports on this hybrid since i installed 24 hours ago. im using the t-mobileuk network over in the UK

these are the steps i took to install this on my phone.

1. used bb sak to wipe the phone
    2. i then extracted this hybrid and installed - which went smoothly.
    3. restore my phone from a backup recently done on version 7.0.0.585

the errors i am facing are as follows:

1. on more than 1 occasion my phone is set to normal ringing mode however does not ring.

2. when my phone is attached to bluetooth it constantly hangs.

3. 70% of the time i try to call some one and i dont here the speaker being activated - it shows its connected and the timer is running down like your on a phone call however i cannot and the other person cannot hear.
    - i do a battery pull and then it works again however 10mins later same problem.

4. had my alarm set as i do every morning but it did not set off.

unfortunately even tho the hybrid is amazingly fast i have no choice but to revert back to the old 7.0.585.

thanks tho
    3 I Had that bug with official 7.1.0.74 before so it's the Radio remember 7.1 its beta..

4 Alarm works perfect for me

1 it's related with 3

2 I transfered some files over bluetooth to my pc it doesn't hangs :S
    12-22-11 09:21 AM
    Now that I no longer have my start-up error, I can say that I am experiencing virtually no problems with this build. The only thing I see is that the last letter is left off of some menu items. This could also be a result of my 3rd party theme, however this is not a big deal. My battery has stabalized well, and my battery life is better than any other OS I have tried. Mobile Hotspot works great. Browser is very fast, and UI smooth. GPS, Wifi, and bluetooth all working fine. I have found no issues with any apps. Great job and thanks!
    The letter missing if a bug of 7.1.0.74 also not my hybrid. Just change to any another font except the default one.
    12-22-11 09:22 AM
    Click to view quoted image

after install, mine show .196 not .457 like you....why??
    After I changed the cldc cod that version changed that's it
    12-22-11 09:23 AM
    Not only did the install go smoothly when I was done I had an email waiting saying I won $2,000,000.00. It just doesn't get any better than that.

Ooops, my password saver app is missing. WTF! Is there some way to inject it into the build.
    I forgot it

Will add & updated post link to COD's also gimme 30 mins!
    12-22-11 09:26 AM
    Never mind...it is always going to say that.

To the dude that put this together....can you put the password saver thingy in there somehow? THanks!

Edit: Thanks a bunch! I will give this a good try and report back then.
    Last edited by melb_me; 12-22-11 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Thanks! maxrdlf
    12-22-11 09:29 AM
    Update on upgrade after 30 hrs...
    No issue faced till now, OS very fast and responsive
    Battery after 10hrs holding at 50% after 50+ SMS, 40-50 BBM messages and 70-80 min of Talk time.
    12-22-11 09:32 AM
    Attached for you =D
    12-22-11 09:39 AM
    Thanks! I didn't even notice password keeper was missing, do need it though.
    12-22-11 10:35 AM
    I just realized the visual voicemail app is missing too. Can you post those CODs as well?
    Thanks
    12-22-11 11:15 AM
    I just realized the visual voicemail app is missing too. Can you post those CODs as well?
    Thanks
    Didn't even realize that it was missing. But, I need it.
    12-22-11 11:17 AM
    Probably a stupid question, but do you need a special program to delete the vendor file with this install? I installed the application, but seems by running it, it takes you straight to the install. Where do I look for the vendor file if a special program is not used?

Thanks
    12-22-11 11:56 AM
    Just delete the file, but this hybrid does not install a vendor file.
    It usually is in c:Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Apploader or something like that
    12-22-11 12:18 PM
196 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD