MaxHybrid� V10 Torch [9800]

Little specifications:
    Using all .668 COD Files
    Latest Platform 6.6.0.241 from (.666)
    180 Files from 7.0.0.440 Will Add more later.

Most expected version ever!

I could achieve amazing navigation speed as in the browser like in the speed of the phone, you can feel that all goes fluid not "Liquid Graphics" like OS7 but defenitivaly better than OS6.
    With this new CODs i've feel seriously better speed than with previous OS7 CODs.

I always use the latest version of CODs on my hybrid using older one like previos OS7 CODs or OS 6.1 can make problems and this CODs are already newer on official versions I dont win anything changing them.

Memory leak that doesn't exist on this phone thanks to god.

Didn't test battery on this version so much because remember I don't have a 9780 anymore

It include the latest version of all apps:

• BlackBerry ID 2.0.0.17 Comes by default with the OS
    • BlackBerry Messenger 6.0.1.32
    • BIS 7.11.0824.0850
    • DocumentsToGo 3.0.0.21/3.0.0.122 (Hybrid)
    • BlackBerry AppWorld 3.0.1.29
    • BlackBerry Maps 6.0.0.32
    • BlackBerry Protect 1.0.10.25
    • BlackBerry Podcast 1.5.0.45
    • Amazon MP3 Music Store 1.0.1.16
    • Google Talk 2.5.108
    • Windows Live Messenger 2.5.108
    • Yahoo Messenger 2.5.108
    • Facebok 2.0.0.50
    • Twitter 2.1.0.15
    • Youtube 1.0.0.43
    • Theme OS 7.0 Created by Me

Download Link:

MaxHybrid� V10 [9800]

1-Click installer doesn't need any previous OS Installed (Base OS) it's independant

Uninstaller Included Also

If you want support contact me here by PM

Removed Components
    [/CENTER]

In case of any bug please report here or PM me I will fix it inmediatly

Part of OpenSourceBB Hybrid's!
    Last edited by maxrdlf; 11-01-11 at 12:09 PM.
    10-30-11 11:35 PM
    el facebook esta desactualizado esta en la versi�n 1.9.0.28 fijate para que lo cambies
    10-31-11 01:49 AM
    I have been waiting for the 9800 version and (so far) it was definitely worth the wait. My Torch is super fast! I recently played with a 9810 in the store and would say the smootheness and speed on this new hybrid come pretty damn close! I haven't had it long enough to comment on the battery, but performance-wise, this is the best I have ever seen my Torch run, and the closest to OS 7 you can get on an OS 6 device. Great job, Max!
    10-31-11 11:58 AM
    Max,
    I installed your Hybrid, at start up i get uncaught exception: java.lang.Error? anyone else with this issue?
    10-31-11 04:19 PM
    I get the same message 'uncaught exception: java.lang.Error'
    11-01-11 02:33 AM
    I get the same message 'uncaught exception: java.lang.Error'
    I haven't had any other issues besides that, however this hybrid is running smooth and fast!
    11-01-11 02:35 AM
    Same error for me: "uncaught exception: java.lang.Error"

But that is only when the phone boots up.
    Otherwise, everything is running and looking Great

Thanks Max

FILESONIC: MaxHybrid� [9800] V10

Update:
    After a day of use, I can say the battery life on this build is Excellent. It's the best I have had on any hybrid
    Last edited by ColtD; 11-02-11 at 02:51 AM.
    11-01-11 05:59 AM
    I couldn't find "App World" so I downloaded it again and I got the "java.lang.Error" again.

Update:
    When I went to download "App World" again, it said it was already installed.
    But I re-installed it. When I rebooted my phone I didn't get the "java.lang.Error" message.
    Last edited by ColtD; 11-01-11 at 06:23 AM.
    11-01-11 06:18 AM
    I found the problem will put link when I come back from school
    Holted likes this.
    11-01-11 06:20 AM
    Any chance of getting an rar only of the files? I'd prefer not to use an installer as there is no reason for a hybrid builder to be messing about with my start menu or registry.
    11-01-11 09:07 AM
    el facebook esta desactualizado esta en la versi�n 1.9.0.28 fijate para que lo cambies
    Si bien algunos hablamos castellano... y como lengua madre... at CB we try and use English, as it�s the language the vast majority understands!
    You can always download the latest version of FB from AppWorld!

Cheers...
    11-01-11 10:21 AM
    App World Problem Fixed
    Included Facebook 2.0....
    11-01-11 12:09 PM
    Any chance of getting an rar only of the files? I'd prefer not to use an installer as there is no reason for a hybrid builder to be messing about with my start menu or registry.
    WEll dont use it or use the included uninstaller???
    11-01-11 12:20 PM
    App World Problem Fixed
    Included Facebook 2.0....
    i downloaded the file before the fix so do you have to download again to get rid of the error people are getting or are there seperate cods to be injected
    11-01-11 01:13 PM
    i downloaded the file before the fix so do you have to download again to get rid of the error people are getting or are there seperate cods to be injected
    No, you can just uninstall appworld and then download it from the blackberry site and reinstall it. This fixes the error.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by crackheadberry666; 11-01-11 at 02:54 PM.
    11-01-11 02:52 PM
    Props on this Max--I just loaded this on to my Torch 9800 and its pretty snappy Sir. Diggin it thoroughly and will have more to report on performance as time goes on...PROPS!!
    11-02-11 12:33 AM
    Out of curiosity---in opening Documents to go, I experience the spinning wheel as it tries to open up in the All files area, but the program continues to "think" but not with the Black clock mind you, but with the 6-point, native gray-scale processing wheel inherent to the program.
    I'm wondering what I should do at this point--it won't stop--this is the only thing I have really seen that could be considered wonky with having installed this build. other than that, the programs runs stable and smooth and there is no black clock of death eating up precious memory...Good stuff man. Really.

Any considerations for my problem with Docs to Go would be greatly appreciated/.
    Thanks again.
    Best,
    Tyrone
    11-02-11 01:32 AM
    Out of curiosity---in opening Documents to go, I experience the spinning wheel as it tries to open up in the All files area, but the program continues to "think" but not with the Black clock mind you, but with the 6-point, native gray-scale processing wheel inherent to the program.
    I'm wondering what I should do at this point--it won't stop--this is the only thing I have really seen that could be considered wonky with having installed this build. other than that, the programs runs stable and smooth and there is no black clock of death eating up precious memory...Good stuff man. Really.

Any considerations for my problem with Docs to Go would be greatly appreciated/.
    Thanks again.
    Best,
    Tyrone
    That's d2go 3 running on os6, you just nEed to search for your document name, or find your document location and open the said document.

maxrdlf likes this.
    11-02-11 01:35 AM
    Hello Maxrdlf, I would like to test your hybrid but need the French language. As you already shrink your OS, is there a know how to had it. Thank you for your work and for sharing it anyway.
    11-02-11 02:59 AM
    I am now getting the following message after reboot -

uncaught exception application registry wait fro (0x70170be9d2fc292) timeout
    11-02-11 03:24 AM
    Phone occaisionally hangs when accessing browser anyone facing the issue , a little snag
    11-02-11 01:49 PM
    After I installed the hybrid, my phone was very slow and laggy. But once I "rebooted" my phone, it ran super fast. Note, you must reboot your phone, not battery pull. I did a battery pull and my phone was still running slow. Only after I installed "Appworld" and it asked me to reboot did my phone run fast.
    11-02-11 02:43 PM
    Although I am new to the forums, it did occur to me to check if I could access my docs from the native OS6 software via "files" --I can of course do that, but I can't do that from inside docs2go program that came preloaded with this hybrid- When I try to access a file from within docs2go it just keeps thinking, and thinking and...you get it. It doesn't seem normal. It should snap to it once the program is open, not continue to process where I continually see that 6-point, native gray-scale processing wheel... Sorry about the back and forth but I figured Max would want to know as well as he's looking for feedback--Thanks!
    11-02-11 06:00 PM
    Although I am new to the forums, it did occur to me to check if I could access my docs from the native OS6 software via "files" --I can of course do that, but I can't do that from inside docs2go program that came preloaded with this hybrid- When I try to access a file from within docs2go it just keeps thinking, and thinking and...you get it. It doesn't seem normal. It should snap to it once the program is open, not continue to process where I continually see that 6-point, native gray-scale processing wheel... Sorry about the back and forth but I figured Max would want to know as well as he's looking for feedback--Thanks!
    That is how Docs2Go v3 runs in OS6. It has always done that and has nothing to do with the hybrid.

11-03-11 07:06 AM
    Getting error message:
    The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact wireless service provider or system administrator.

Trying to put on torch 9800.
    11-03-11 09:58 AM
87 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD