Hi all,
    the opportunity this time I introduced the Multiple Hybrid OS for 9700 and 9780. This Hybrid is promoting stability, memory management, and a better browsing.This Hybrid is included several modules of the OS 7 also, Check this out:

Specifications MasDueiza Multiple Hybrid v1 :
    - Composition : 570/576/6.1.0.50/7.0.0.100/7.0.0.104
    - Platform : 6.6.0.216
    - Help Screen : 7.0.0.104 (2554)
    - About : 6.0.0.576

Included:
    - BBM Hybrid by Me
    - FB 1.9.0.28
    - Twitter 2.0.0.11
    - YM 2.5.83
    - BBMaps 6.0.0.31
    - WLM 2.5.83
    - AppWorld
    - AOL Messenger 2.5.83
    - GTalk 2.5.83
    - Bis Client/Email Setup v6.11.0506.1341 (from OS 7)
    - DocumentsToGo & PDFToGo v2.0005.105
    - CJK Read & Write
    - BlackBerry Protect

Installation Instructions:
    - Download "MasDueiza Hybrid" and Extract "MasDueiza Hybrid" to your PC / Laptop
    - Install 9700/9780 Base OS6 anything could. (Example: 9700AllLang_v6.0.0.499_P6.6.0.189)
    - If you are user of 9780, download the alx file and it SFI, to SFI in the copy and insert it into the folder MasDueiza, delete the SFI of Onyx, copy and then replace it. alx files outside the folders MasDueiza and java. (onyx user skip this step)
    - Delete the file "Vendor.xml" can be found at C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ Apploader
    - Delete all the contents of the folder "9700AllLang_v6.0.0.499_P6.6.0.189" in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research inMotion \ Shared \ Loader Files \ 9700AllLang_v6.0.0.499_P6.6.0.189
    - Copy the entire contents of the folder "MasDueiza" into folder "9700AllLang_v6.0.0.499_P6.6.0.189"
    - Backup all data and 3rd Apps.
    - Wipe OS devices.
    - Load the OS through Loader.exe which is located in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ Apploader.
    - When finished doing the restore data (via Desktop Manager) and 3rd Apps (via BBSAK or other tools).

MasDueiza Hybrid Link :
    MasDueiza Hybrid.rar

Sfi and alx (delta 9780) Link :
    Sfl file Delta.rar

Enjoy..!!!
    abdullah1982 and cobracam like this.
    05-28-11 10:32 AM
    Hello i'm willing to try your hybrid but just this one step I dont get;

If you are user of 9780, download the alx file and it SFI, to SFI in the copy and insert it into the folder MasDueiza, delete the SFI of Onyx, copy and then replace it. alx files outside the folders MasDueiza and java. (onyx user skip this step)

Where are the alx and SFI located? In the same folder where the Java folder is located or am I tripping?
    Can you please explain this?
    Will be installing later or tommorow!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-11 03:18 PM
    im having an error
    Error starting"ScreenMuncher:class'net.rim.device.intern al.system.BridgeNativeProviderInterface'not found.
    05-28-11 03:33 PM
    im having an error
    Error starting"ScreenMuncher:class'net.rim.device.intern al.system.BridgeNativeProviderInterface'not found.
    Anything else noticed?

05-28-11 04:36 PM

If you are user of 9780, download the alx file and it SFI, to SFI in the copy and insert it into the folder MasDueiza, delete the SFI of Onyx, copy and then replace it. alx files outside the folders MasDueiza and java. (onyx user skip this step)

Where are the alx and SFI located? In the same folder where the Java folder is located or am I tripping?

I'm sorry for my bad english

Place Delta.sfi into MasDueiza folder, copy and replace the alx file to out of both folder (MasDueiza folder & java folder) but still in Folder OS.
    05-28-11 05:20 PM
    im having an error
    I apologize, because I do not use a screen Muncher, so I do not know if there is a mistake like that. The solution, use other applications such as capture it, capture Nux, screenshots, etc
    05-28-11 05:26 PM
    I apologize, because I do not use a screen Muncher, so I do not know if there is a mistake like that. The solution, use other applications such as capture it, capture Nux, screenshots, etc
    Or, instead of using another app, try using the event log to find a fix. I would start with replacing the framework_apps cod from the base that you are using

05-28-11 05:48 PM
    i installed this os yesterday and till now pretty happy. no errors yet. but while installing I couldnt find word to go and pdf 2 go softwares. where did they go missing???

also can you use the new os 7 icons???

overall till now pretty satisfied. will post my findings later
    05-28-11 10:01 PM

i was also confused but here is the solution. the sfi delta.rar will contain 2 files. one is delta.sfi and the other is platform.alx

simply open C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700M_v6.0.0.576_P6.6.0.216. Paste the platform.alx file here

Then you will see MasDueiza folder below the java folder. open this folder and paste the delta.sfi file here and delete the onyx.sfi file

thats it. you are good to go
    05-28-11 10:07 PM
    Downloaded it to my 9700 running great for now 118 mb after shrink..good job

I will keep you posted if anything !

lachaos likes this.
    05-28-11 10:14 PM
    also can you please tell us how many cods from each OS you have used....
    05-28-11 10:22 PM
    also can you please tell us how many cods from each OS you have used....
    Up to 200 cod files from 6.1 and 7.0, and from 570 576 others

abdullah1982 likes this.
    05-29-11 12:13 AM
    i was also confused but here is the solution. the sfi delta.rar will contain 2 files. one is delta.sfi and the other is platform.alx

simply open C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700M_v6.0.0.576_P6.6.0.216. Paste the platform.alx file here

Then you will see MasDueiza folder below the java folder. open this folder and paste the delta.sfi file here and delete the onyx.sfi file

That's right brother, tQ for explain about it

05-29-11 12:15 AM
    Downloaded it to my 9700 running great for now 118 mb after shrink..good job

I will keep you posted if anything !

Many thanks brother for try to use my hybrid on your device.

05-29-11 12:16 AM
    Or, instead of using another app, try using the event log to find a fix. I would start with replacing the framework_apps cod from the base that you are using

Yes,that's right, noted it.

05-29-11 12:18 AM

Thanks for explaining! Will be installing later.
    Did you do it with or without wipe?

05-29-11 12:56 AM
    Did everybody wiped their phone or just install?

05-29-11 12:57 AM
    Did everybody wiped their phone or just install?

Do it with wipe OS, very recommended, )

05-29-11 01:32 AM
    im having an error
    Error starting"ScreenMuncher:class'net.rim.device.apps.i nternal.bis.resource.BISClient' not found.
    05-30-11 09:48 PM
    Hi Ardhie DUEIZA...

Can we hv SYSTEM READINGS please...

Thanking You
    06-01-11 07:19 AM
    following up on your hybrid & i love it but the only problem is that I'm HAVING a large amount of memory drop,it goes from 105mb down to 79.5mb in a few hours and i have to do battery pulls ever day to get back at 105mb
    06-01-11 01:30 PM
    what OS7 Cod's did you use ? can i have a list
    06-04-11 02:10 PM
    Just wondering, if I am running another hybrid do I need to do a clean install and then do this? Or can I just go ahead and throw this over the other one, this is my first time so I don't really know.
    06-04-11 04:45 PM
    Just wondering, if I am running another hybrid do I need to do a clean install and then do this? Or can I just go ahead and throw this over the other one, this is my first time so I don't really know.
    You just do wipe OS on your HandHeld and then load another hybrid

06-05-11 11:11 PM
    i tried a new hybrid 2 days back but wasnt happy with it and I am again back to this hybrid. love it so much
    06-09-11 09:30 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD