06-26-09 08:29 PM
    Yep works! I've had myspace working for about a week now.
    Thanks for the heads up again about that!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 04:10 PM
    TouchPro247, would you mind doing a 3rd party app backup and posting the alx file and facebook cods?
    06-28-09 02:14 AM
    [QUOTE=Touchpro247;2907208]
    Yep works! I've had myspace working for about a week now.
    Thanks for the heads up again about that!

No problem bro I'm working on Facebook as well I'll let you know!

Attachment 28670

It works on my device with 5.0 but, can't get it to work on another device it's driving me crazy!

Keep on Crackin'!
    Ahh thanks!
    I'm sure a lot of people will be happy if were able to get this working.
    Btw, does the FB icon just show up for you, or did you have other means of getting a working version?
    06-28-09 03:37 AM
    [QUOTE=Touchpro247;2907589]

A lot of sleepless nights!

Soon we all will have it I just can't live without 5.0 and Facebook is a plus sad to say it but, it's the only way I stay in touch with my Fam and a lot friends.
    I feel ya...I love 5.0 so much i just wish it was a way to get FB up and running..
    06-28-09 04:01 AM
    I don't mind at all but, I don't think that will help you my OS has been tweaked!

I just can't get it right again but, in do time.

Just change the 00000000.alx with your pin you should be fine that's the only thing I changed in the zip and I deleted the other 3rd party Apps (like paid themes)!

Sorry, I can't give out my pin I'm sure you understand why!

Attachment 28684
    lol no biggie at all, I do understand
    Btw, aren't those the same .COD files that come with every OS?
    06-28-09 02:19 PM
    I feel ya...I love 5.0 so much i just wish it was a way to get FB up and running..
    I love 5.0 too, but since I can at least have myspace working, I don't think FB is a big deal Yeah, I said it!
    Its just nice having the ability to use an app instead of the hassle of going to the mobile site. I sure wish I had Social Scope at this moment in time....
    06-28-09 02:21 PM
    Yes they are that's what I was trying to tell him there's something in the OS that has to be changed it's a good thing RIM wants us to have it working. Wont be long now before it's up and running for everyone!

I just love Crackin' and I know it works so why stop!
    I'd help ya, but I know nothing about working with an OS other then deleting and such. Is there anyone else who knows how to do this as well?
    06-28-09 05:36 PM
    The new version is being worked on and will provide greater functionality. Wouldn't expect to see it before the roll out though.
    06-28-09 06:43 PM
    The new version is being worked on and will provide greater functionality. Wouldn't expect to see it before the roll out though.
    Until then keep on Crackin'!
    06-28-09 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD