yea it saids 4.2.0.179
    Well that's no good then.....it means you have the .419 radio file which means there is no difference whether you installed over .328 or not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-10 09:20 PM
    Well that's no good then.....it means you have the .419 radio file which means there is no difference whether you installed over .328 or not.

thats wierd because it feels like my phone is way smoother over .328 than .419 and i don't leak memory fast
    03-22-10 09:32 PM
    .328 radio platform would be 4.2.0.128

I do not think this hybrid would run on that platform.....
    03-22-10 09:34 PM
    .328 radio platform would be 4.2.0.128

I do not think this hybrid would run on that platform.....
    hmmmm do u think its worth givin a shot? i don't have a problem trying
    03-22-10 09:41 PM
    Overall, I am not you happy with this build. I have version A and I find that the memory leak is massive and the battery drain is even worse. The battery needs to be charged twice per day otherwise it does not last.
    The apps that I am running are the same as always: twitter, Facebook, bloomberg, tether, poynt and foursquare.
    Later tonight, this phone may he down graded to the previous hybrid which I found to be much more stable.

03-22-10 09:43 PM
    Overall, I am not you happy with this build. I have version A and I find that the memory leak is massive and the battery drain is even worse. The battery needs to be charged twice per day otherwise it does not last.
    The apps that I am running are the same as always: twitter, Facebook, bloomberg, tether, poynt and foursquare.
    Later tonight, this phone may he down graded to the previous hybrid which I found to be much more stable.

i have version A and my apps is BBM, Opera Mini 5, Ebay, Facebook, Berrybuzz, Crackberry launcher(??) and my battery doesn't run out fast. ( i use my phone heavy for BBM, browser, and facebook)
    03-22-10 09:50 PM
    After 4 days of stable memory, after an initial drop, memory started leaking again. I have lost 3Mb since this morning. No idea why that would happen since nothing has changed in terms of apps or their usage.
    03-23-10 04:35 PM
    Bumptity bump bump!

03-26-10 09:11 PM
    Better than 419 on memory and battery but still a long way to go.
    03-27-10 03:36 PM
84 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD