Haven't seen a thread on this yet here is the download link, installed it last night so far so good.

Storm2/9530 - .758 Hybrid (713/607/591-Based) - Downloads - BBHybrids Forums
    06-21-10 04:19 AM
    I loaded it last night and it's working great, as usual. I lost almost no battery overnight (3%!) for the first time ever. Like this OS, like this hybrid.

You might want to change the title of this thread to "Lyricidal's .758 Hybrids".
    06-21-10 06:29 AM
    probably cause there is a new hybrid policy in crackberry read the new rules its posted on a outside site don't be surprised if this thread gets deleted
    06-21-10 09:38 AM
    probably cause there is a new hybrid policy in crackberry read the new rules its posted on a outside site don't be surprised if this thread gets deleted
    It will not get deleted. It is within the guidlines

(a) be accessible to all CrackBerry.com members without payment, password, or other restrictions;
    (b) have adequate freely available information, either in this forum or contained within the download, or a directly linked freely accessible web page, to enable the average hybrid user to install and use it;
    (c) have a direct download URL (link) posted in this forum (i.e. the link must point to an unencrypted archive of the software such that when users click the link they are directly presented with a download or save dialog without needing to navigate other links or pages).
    06-21-10 10:41 AM
    I read the rules prior to posting. I thought the way I did posted it would be within the guidlines.
    06-21-10 11:37 AM
    the link is to another site its not a direct download link man

(c) have a direct download URL (link) posted in this forum (i.e. the link must point to an unencrypted archive of the software such that when users click the link they are directly presented with a download or save dialog without needing to navigate other links or pages).
    06-21-10 12:58 PM
    Darn "Gotcha" journalists!
    06-21-10 01:02 PM
    the link is to another site its not a direct download link man

That is as direct as the link gets - ehen you click "download" it adds a randomized security token hash to the end of the link - there is no way around it

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-21-10 01:33 PM
    And I would have to add that clicking "Download" in my opinion could hardly be considered forcing users to have to navigate a bunch of pages

06-21-10 01:35 PM
    And I would have to add that clicking "Download" in my opinion could hardly be considered forcing users to have to navigate a bunch of pages

You don't need to explain yourself to him. He is not a mod. Its 2 clicks to get the download. That is not having to navigate thru pages

Here is the direct link for him. Now its only one click

Lyricidal's Storm2/9530 - .758 Hybrid (713/607/591-Based)
    Last edited by hydroz_23; 06-21-10 at 01:40 PM.
    06-21-10 01:37 PM
    I was just pointing out the new rules just in case you missed them.
    I could care less what the heck you post.
    obvious you interpret it different but the link is taking you to another site which is specifically stated in the rules as a no no.
    I hope that it stays i love hybrids and hope to keep using them.
    So take my advice or leave it that's what forums are for right : )
    and hydroz yes your link is correct but not the first post.
    06-21-10 01:54 PM
    I was just pointing out the new rules just in case you missed them.
    I could care less what the heck you post.
    obvious you interpret it different but the link is taking you to another site which is specifically stated in the rules as a no no.
    I hope that it stays i love hybrids and hope to keep using them.
    So take my advice or leave it that's what forums are for right : )
    and hydroz yes your link is correct but not the first post.
    Fair enough but megaupload/rapidshare would be the same thing (even more work as you gotta either wait / enter a code) so I'm not sure how strict things will be for that particular clause

06-21-10 02:16 PM
    Geez can't we all just get along. What I thought was ok others don't, if I am in the wrong please accept my apology. Anyway good job once again lyridical.
    Last edited by Steve 3073; 06-21-10 at 02:34 PM.
    06-21-10 02:31 PM
    The bigger issue here is how is this better than running 713 straight? That's what inquiring minds want to know. Let the mods worry about the rules.
    06-21-10 02:40 PM
    Downloaded this morning on my 9550 and it has been running great all day. Phone is fast and everything works ok so far.
    06-21-10 05:18 PM
    What does this hybrid do differently/better than regular .713? Is it supposed to fix something?
    06-21-10 06:57 PM
    now you are getting to business I am running this hybrid and it just seems better all around can't really put my finger on one thing just more responsive
    06-21-10 07:01 PM
    This hybrid is much more responsive than 713 is. The battery life is starting to settle down after 24 hours, thank goodness
    06-21-10 07:27 PM
    Battery life has been pretty good for me today. Installed it last night.

I have crappy coverage at work and used it a fair amount today. Took it off the charger at 6:30am and now, 11 hours later still have 67% left.

I'm pretty happy with that. Can't wait to see if it improves once it "settles" in.
    06-21-10 07:41 PM
    Running it and loving it!

Findings after 48 hours

great battery life, normal use 1.8% ph
    radio improved over .713 stock
    faster browser, stock and Bolt

none
    Last edited by TRAFFICRACK; 06-22-10 at 08:28 AM.
    06-21-10 08:44 PM
    Installed last night. Battery life is a little erratic but will wait to settle in.
    06-22-10 08:14 AM
    After running this exe (having already installed .713 to the PC), you guys just use loader.exe to install to the phone...like a regular OS install?
    06-22-10 08:44 AM
    After running this exe (having already installed .713 to the PC), you guys just use loader.exe to install to the phone...like a regular OS install?
    If I follow you correctly I just went to bbhybrids.net and downloaded it and it gave me prompts when I clicked to install the hybrid download to add it to whatever os I chose. I used bbmcp to load it to the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-10 08:50 AM
    Currently after a day and a half. Battery life is now at 4.2%/hr. With the receipt of a dozen emails per hour and 2 15 min calls per hour. I would like to see it go lower, but I am enjoying it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-10 10:27 AM
    Installed this hybrid last week, battery is great! browser is fast! Lovin it! The only issue I have is that my games have a delay to them, when I press the screen and when the game actually responds is a few seconds in between. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks!
    06-22-10 10:37 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD