I downloaded the .93 to my 8310 yesterday. (had to have help) Everything is really good except I don't have my password keeper, memo pad, or tasks. Is there an easy way to recover them? I use them all a lot. I'm afraid to reload the os. I would appreciate any help.
    10-13-08 07:02 PM
    if im not mistaken...you can get them thru the app loader...
    10-13-08 07:14 PM
    I'm pretty sure I didn't delete anything when I changed to .93, but I can't find it in the app loader. I've been all over the desktop mgr, and it's not there. Any other ideas?
    10-13-08 07:35 PM
    I know, dumb question, but is there maybe an ota download for these? Or would it be recommended to down load the os again and reload? I searched the threads, and now I'm googling. Only thing I can find is to go to DL mgr, but it's not there.
    10-13-08 07:43 PM
    I lost password keeper, too, in the 4.5 upgrade. I found it in the Docs to Go folder when I opened that for the first time and moved it back to the main menu. It works fine with no loss of data. Check around in your other program folders before trying anything drastic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-08 08:00 PM
    Make sure it is not hidden.

10-13-08 08:03 PM
    Thanks for your replies- It's not hidden. Where can I find Docs to go folder?

10-13-08 08:06 PM
    Any ideas? I'm thinking I'll delete the os and reload. Will that help? I never did find the docs to go folder. Can someone hold my hand? Not trying to be a pest- when I get this figured out, I will leave well-enough alone.
    10-13-08 08:46 PM
    The Docs to Go folder is in the main menu when u click on the berry button. The icon looks like a gray briefcase with three colored squares on the side (red, blue and green, I think). Good luck!

10-13-08 11:46 PM
    Thanks- Found it. I ended up going into crackmem and wiping my phone. I found the option there to add the apps I was missing. All is well!
    10-14-08 12:19 AM
    I have the same problem. I just upgraded to the 4.5.77 software for the Blackberry Curve 8330 with VZW. I couldn't find it in docs to go, and can't seem to find my password keeper anywhere. I use it all the time.
    12-03-08 09:59 PM
    Got it fixed. I was able to add it in the application section of the 4.7 desktop manager from my laptop. All is well. Thank you!
    12-03-08 10:15 PM
    I was lost bb memo pad,anybody help me?
    04-26-09 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD